Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMPLOYMENT BOND FOR 3 YRS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - EMPLOYMENT BOND FOR 3 YRS Empty EMPLOYMENT BOND FOR 3 YRS Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 pm

cpa06

Arresto Menor

Hello Goodmorning. I just wanna ask legal advice from my situation now.

I signed the contract last November 18, 2013 for a 3 yrs employment contract and in case I resign before that duration, I will be liable for 100k. I want to resign now because I feel that we are being used by the company too excessively. I'm a fresh grad and passed the CPA board exam last October. Due to excitement for my first job, I signed the contract though its not the usual accounting practice that we do. I belong now to an IT Industry focused on developing accounting system to Clients.

At first, it was just okay but after we sent to one client, we experienced too much work. Everyday, we have an overtime going home at 11 pm and also we are asked to go to work during saturday and sunday. But then, we don't received any overtime pay for that. Yes, there was a free dinner everytime there was an overtime. But it is too much stressful. Now that I am planning to resign, Could that be a possible or just reason to resign and to waive the employment contract?? What could be the possible or right way to do an exit from this kind of work. I am no longer happy with this po..

2bond - EMPLOYMENT BOND FOR 3 YRS Empty Re: EMPLOYMENT BOND FOR 3 YRS Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:57 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

talk to your boss about your work load..

if you really want to resign and opt not to pay the bond, then the company wont clear you. Next time, think hard before signing anything..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum