Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of Desistance and Resolution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resolution - Affidavit of Desistance and Resolution Empty Affidavit of Desistance and Resolution Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:19 am

doods

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.

I want to know the meaning of affidavit of desistance and resolution. Kapag nakipag amicable settlement na po ang accused kailangan po ba ang affidavit of desistance at nakalagay po ba don ang amount ng damages? yon naman po resolution kailangan po ba may hawak kaming copya kapag sinabmit sa prosecutor? Paki linaw po atty para po alam namin ang processo. Maraming salamat po.

attyLLL

doods, i looked back on your past posts, and you mention that you had an attorney? did you fire him? it's best to ask him about this in relation to your concerns

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3resolution - Affidavit of Desistance and Resolution Empty Affidavit of Desistance & resolution Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:53 am

doods

Arresto Menor

Atty, siningil lang po kami ng 15k para sa pagpafile ng case then nagkaron po ng firt hearing di po umattend un abogado so ginawa po ng brother ko pumirma na lang po siya ng affidavit of desistance para po matapos na lang. Then may ginawa daw po resolution un abogado ng akusado at sinabmit po sa prosecutor. gusto ko po malaman kung ano po ba ang meaning ng affidavit of desistance at ano po un resolution naka indicate po ba don ang damages na naging settlement. Pasensya na po kayo atty dahil nasa abroad po ako at kung ano po un nababasa ko inaadvise ko na lang sa kapatid ko para may idea sya.

4resolution - Affidavit of Desistance and Resolution Empty Re: Affidavit of Desistance and Resolution Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 pm

attyLLL

an affidavit of desistance is a statement that you are no longer interested in pursuing the case. a resolution is the decision of the prosecutor. what the defense lawyer probably did is to file a motion to dismiss.

if you have the money, smile. as far as you're concerned it's over. too bad your lawyer didn't even go with you to a hearing. unprofessional.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum