Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - employment contract Empty employment contract Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:55 pm

hypark

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I badly need an advice. I signed a contract po kasi with a company last Monday which states:

"The employee agrees to work as a trainee within three months to be as a probationary to regular status to work one year in the association. The first 3 months are considered as training time. An employee who leaves our association within less than 15 working days will desist of 15 days salary and benefits as compensation for the lost training time..."

I left the company on Tuesday and go on AWOL. But they knew the reason why I was absent kasi tinawagan ako ng chief namin Wednesday morning. Then they texted me a while ago na they will be taking legal action against me daw. I immediately called them po, Sabi nila may babayaran daw ako na less than 10k because of that, when in fact wala namang naka-state sa contract na gan'un. Also, will I get sued because of that? Namomroblema po talaga ako dahil sa nangyari. I hope matulungan n'yo ako. Thank you!

2employment - employment contract Empty Re: employment contract Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:49 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

They can sue you for AWOL and claim damages but sounds like it's just a threat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum