Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Loan from a Lending Company

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Salary Loan from a Lending Company Empty Salary Loan from a Lending Company Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:11 am

czaritsa

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney! I would like to seek legal advice regarding my situation right now. A co-worker and I once avail a salary loan from a lending company. They took our payroll ATM and deduct payments on every cut-off. We served as our own co-maker. The company gave us 80k each, so that's 160k in total, to be paid in a years time. So that's 4k every cut-off for the each of us. everything was going well, then suddenly, our company got struck by the financial crisis and had to abolish our incentive program where we usually get the money to pay for our loan. To make the long story short, we weren't able to continue paying the loan due to our financial status. we have been getting calls saying that they'll file a case against us and will pursue this in court. recently, my colleague told me that they received a demand letter coming from a regional court, im not sure where because for some reason i have not received mine yet. I have read in the other posts that only a civil case can be filed against us and will not lead us to prison, but what i would like to know is what are the implications of a civil case? can it impede me from going abroad for a job? If i were able to go abroad, will they be able to pursue us outside the country? will it also appear in my NBI clearance as a hit? please help us we really need your advice.

2loan - Salary Loan from a Lending Company Empty Re: Salary Loan from a Lending Company Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 pm

czaritsa

Arresto Menor

someone please help me.. i really need some advice regarding this

3loan - Salary Loan from a Lending Company Empty Re: Salary Loan from a Lending Company Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 pm

posh_mary18

Arresto Menor

Hi, what happened to your case? We have the same situation and recently I received a motion for execution

4loan - Salary Loan from a Lending Company Empty Re: Salary Loan from a Lending Company Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:31 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

So as not to trouble you anymore, make an amicable settlement with the lending company, debts are always debts, and you should pay your debts. True you will not be imprisoned for none payment of debts, but the court will attach any property that you may have here in the phil. Lending companies, are akin to this kind of situations, and they do know what to do.

Settle with the company for the terms of payment, if the company will not agree, let the court decide. Beside our courts, are courts of justice and equity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum