Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed remittance of SSS loan by the previous employer which resulted to new penalties and interests

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jase5577

Arresto Menor

I had an unpaid loan and my previous employer required me to enroll it to their Employers Condonation Program. I signed the contract April 2011 and stated on the contract that in case I resign I further authorize my previous employer to make the necessary deductions from my last pay the total unpaid balance of my SSS loan.

I resigned from my previous employer August 2011 and they deducted my unpaid balance from my back pay however my previous employer remitted the said amount to SSS January 2012 which resulted to new penalties and interest.

I tried to contact my previous employer but no one from the HR dept entertained me and the security staff wont allow people that no longer connected with them  to do transactions and get inside the office.

I filed a complaint to the SSS Member Relations Department on July 2012 but its been more than a year now and they don't have any answer/resolution to it.

The interest keeps on adding up and I really want to resolved this. Please help. Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum