Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overseas loans/credit card payments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Overseas loans/credit card payments Empty Overseas loans/credit card payments Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:37 am

sandbox7000

Arresto Menor

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working in Singapore and I have some unpaid loans and credit cards. I want to know my options on how to settle my debts as my contract will be ending soon and I haven't secured a new job yet. Can they run after me if I will return to the Philippines if ever I don't land a Job here? I know if I return to the Philippines I will be paying taxes and I will be having a hard time paying my debts. I hope you guys could advise me on my problem. I would much appreciate it. Crying or Very sad 

Regards,
Sandbox

2credit - Overseas loans/credit card payments Empty Re: Overseas loans/credit card payments Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:33 pm

sandbox7000

Arresto Menor

nais ko po sana humingi ng payo sa inyo. malapit na po kasi tlga matapos ang contrata ko at ndi ko po alam ang gagawin. Sad 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum