Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

makukulong ba ako.?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty makukulong ba ako.? Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:43 am

jhay

Arresto Menor

my case po ako ng RA 9262 daw my 2 letter na dumating sa akin to answer the complain pero late na dumating ang mga letter sa tinakdang petsa.,ano gagawin ko?baka kasi dadamputin ako ng pulis.please help me...need advice...thank you

2resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:22 am

attyLLL

2 letters already? i recommend you go to the prosecutor's office and inquire on the status. manifest to the prosecutor that the notices arrived late and request for a date to file your counter affidavit.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:22 pm

jhay

Arresto Menor

yes its 2 letter already.. so kung hihinge ako ng panibagung date kailangan bang kukuha na ako ng atty.to answer all the complain?dba po mahal yung acceptance fee palang? wala po bang ibang paraan.?and demand lang naman ng babae sustento kaso di matino kausap.magulo talaga.kasi po wala me talagang trabaho sa ngayon.

4resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 pm

attyLLL

i recommend to you to get an attorney to help you prepare your counter affidavit. you can proceed to the Public Attorney's Office if you are able to get a certificate of indigency from your barangay. you can also approach the legal aid offices of a law school or the integrated bar of the philippines. good luck.

5resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 am

jhay

Arresto Menor

thank you for replying....

jhay

Arresto Menor

gud day,she just complain only the words that i could her.SIRA ULO,PRANING,ME SAYAD..and

i've received the second letter and it said "so therefore an information of the crime of "violence of section 5 paragraph,.RA 9262 be filed against the respondent in the proper court..
so resolved..

what does it mean?sa inyo pong palagay makukulong ba ako pg hindi ako kumuha ng abogado?ang gusto ko kasi pag usapan nalng kaso po pa iba- iba isip ng babae,handa naman sana akong mgsustento kung my trabaho na ako. thank po

7resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm

attyLLL

Section 5, paragraph WHAT?

is there a statement for recommended bail? a warrant of arrest is forthcoming and yes, you may be arrested when it is issued.

there is no mediation for cases of RA 9262. Do not directly go to your wife to ask for a settlement else this can be used as evidence against you.

you have several remedies available such as a motion for reconsideration and/or a petition for review with the DOJ, or motion for judicial determination of probable cause. i recommend you discuss these with your lawyer.

8resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

jhay

Arresto Menor

it said here in the letter that"we find probable cause to exist that,the alleged acts verbal and emotional abuses constituting violation of section 5 paragraph(i),RA 9262 has been commited,probably the respondent is guilty and thus should be held for trial for the said offense.their is no bail stated.
anyways shes not my wife were just dating and now shes pregnant but before i know that shes pregnant we broke up already for more than a month.

thank you.

9resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 pm

attyLLL

9262 is applicable even if you just had a dating relationship. note, paragraph (i) carries punishment of 6-12 years of imprisonment.

no wonder you already received 2 notices. you ignored the first one and refused to file a counter affidavit. this must have been months ago since there is now a resolution.

recommended bail will be stated on the information. i recommend you send a representative to check if a warrant of arrest has already been issued. you should also start preparing your defenses and an amount for bail if you don't want to be imprisoned while the case is pending. good luck.

10resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:31 pm

jhay

Arresto Menor

where should my representive go, to ask if thier is a warrant of arrest issued.
my family and i are discussing right now and where hoping that this can be settle before they bring it to the proper court.or arresting me.

hoping that thier are others ways to settle this case.

thank u soo much for your time hope to hear your advice very soon.

11resolution - makukulong ba ako.? Empty Re: makukulong ba ako.? Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:54 pm

attyLLL

go to the office of the prosecutor who handled the case or the office of the clerk of court (OCC) of the Regional Trial Court and inquire there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum