Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can person holding title deeds as collateral for a loan,rent out the property til loan is repaid?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pluto

Arresto Menor

Does property owner still have all legal rights over use,when Title Deeds are held as loan collateral by the lender

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know what the law say, when it ISN'T told in the loan agreement,

but I know it's rather common the loan GIVER get the right to use the property when it's collateral for a loan for something ELSE than the property itself as a part of the "interest". That's why such better be decided as a part of the agreement, when the loan starts...

But it would be very odd if the loan TAKER wouldn't get the user right, when the loan is to buy the property/thing, which it's collateral for, because then it wouldn't be any idea for him to buy something, which he isn't allowed to use until the loan is paid anyway Laughing 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum