Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation and Bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Resignation and Bond Empty Resignation and Bond Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 pm

hrconcerns2013

Arresto Menor

I need advise..I cant render 30 day resignation so Im asking by boss for 2 weeks instead as my flight schedule for an overseas employment was moved earlier than expected. Wether 2 weeks or 30 days I'm still bound to pay my employment bond. Can I fight for the 2 weeks? I will still pay the bond anyway.. Your immediate advise will be highly anticipated. Thank you

2bond - Resignation and Bond Empty Re: Resignation and Bond Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:12 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

The company could make you liable for damages if you failed to comply 30-days notice aside from your bond plus the company may tagged you AWOL if you do such

3bond - Resignation and Bond Empty Re: Resignation and Bond Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 pm

CharlesI.

Arresto Menor

Talk to your company regarding this matter and have good settlement with them para nde ka nila pahirapan as long as na ipaintindi mo sa kanila sitwasyon. there are good companies who have also good consideration to their employees specially if they are moving forward for their career.

Like our company we follow 30 days notice for resign employees non-compliance to this policy no issuance of certificate. however, if there are immediate resignation like your situation who cannot render the 30 days notice we give consideration by using their paids leaves, emergency leave and etc just to compensate the 30 days compliance and we issued them certificate of employment during their last day in our company.

It better to have a good exit, talk to them to avoid any delays specially you are going abroad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum