Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contractual Employee Employment Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Contractual Employee Employment Bond Empty Contractual Employee Employment Bond Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

december12

Arresto Menor

Hi sir/madam can you give me an advice on this situation.

I will going to terminate my contract with my current company without having to finish my contract of 1 year. nasa 5 months pa lang ako... ang sabi ng HR ihold daw yung salary ko eh di pa naman ako naalis ng trabaho ko na eh di pa naman effective yung resignation ko... Tapos I have to pay the pre termination fee na nakalagay sa contract na wala naman investment/training na nangyari kasi experienced naman na ko so no need na for that. eto yung quote sa contract. Meron ba talaga silang habol ?

PRE - TERMINATION FEE - in the event consultant terminates this agreement before expiration for any other reason; Consultant shall pay 100k pesos or one month of consultants fee whichever is higher wrote:

PENALTY- in the event the consultant, after signing this agreement refuses to fullfill any of the stipulated terms and conditions of this agreement; Consultant agrees to pay 100k pesos wrote:

2employment - Contractual Employee Employment Bond Empty Re: Contractual Employee Employment Bond Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm

attyLLL

please look up 'employment bond'

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum