Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No will, would like to sell land.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - No will, would like to sell land. Empty No will, would like to sell land. Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:11 am

ctoto123@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Both my Paternal grandparents are deceased. They have 5 children, one uncle deceased, my father passed away a month ago, only left are 3 sisters which are my aunts (all lives in the US). There is no will. My grandparents has numerous lands. When all the 5 children were still alive, they already had an agreement to partition the lands. There is one land designated to my dad that my mother would like to sell (mother is filipina dual citizen of US/Philippines). The title of the land is still in my grandparents name, my mom would like to transfer it to her name so she can sell. My 3 aunts are agreeable to sign whatever papers needed to waive their rights to this land.

My questions are:
1. What papers are needed for my aunts to sign so my mother can transfer the title to her name so she can sell this land. My mother will be going to the Phillippines in a few months.

2. What about my deceased uncle, would his wife or children need to be involved? Do they also need to sign a legal document waiving their right to this land? If so who need to sign- my deceased uncle's wife and/or his children (would all his children need to sign?)

3. There is also another property shared by the 5 children, they are planning on selling this land soon. Again no will. Who gets the share of the profit? Would the profit be devided by 5, or just the 3 sisters?

Again thank you so much.

2LAND - No will, would like to sell land. Empty Re: No will, would like to sell land. Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:07 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Answer
1. Extrajudicial partition of land duly notarized and acknowledged.
2. yes your deceased uncle has also share, they also need to sign the legal extrajudicial partition of land.
3. All of the parties should sign.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum