Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash Bond for employees...

+18
lukekyle
shnlcntr
HrDude
Lelouch
jgabrillo24
council
Al Guillano Dela Cruz
bingmontz
gladdys
Patok
yie_floresca
mj_cabang
alexisbantilan
attyLLL
oriba0708
angge
HR Adviser
Kael12
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue May 17, 2016 2:29 pm

May2x

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Situation: I worked for a certain company for almost 2 years and found a new job so I decided to submit my resignation. The recruiter informed me that they can only give 1 week to render in my current company, since the training will need to start immediately.

Here's some information in our contract:
Upon resignation, if the employee give two-week notice, this deposit will be given back upon the completion of his exit clearance and exit interview, which shall be accomplished within two weeks prior to the effective date of resignation.

Problem: I won't be able to receive my security bond (half of my salary). They will only give me the pay for my 1 week that I render. I find it unfair, for almost 2 years of working in the company that's the only thing that I'll be receiving. I'm clear, I even trained the person who will continue my job and I already have my clearance. It's not AWOL.

Is there any way?

Thanks! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

27bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

malaki ba yung amount? kasi the company has to justify why it would forfeit the bond or charge you for expenses. but dont fall into the trap of thinking wala naman seminar or formal training involved. kahit nagtanong ka lang sa immediate supervisor can be considered training expenditure on their part.

28bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:56 am

fritzemoana

Arresto Menor

Hello po.. may tanong po ako about breach of contract po, sana po ay matulongan nyo po ako..

I signed a 3 years contract in a private school po last year April 2015, nagbigay po ako ng resignation letter po May 2016, after ko nagbigay ng letter po eh wala po akong natanggap na any formal letter galing sa principal po namin regarding my resignation letter. Nag inform lang po sya saakin through chat na kelangan magbayad po ako sa kanila ng 20,000 bond po para sa damages po para sa remaining 2 years po at nagbabala po sya na kelangan maibigay na yung pero with in a month po, kung hindi po ay magrereklamo po daw siya sa labor. Through chat lang po yung, wala po akong natanggap na any formal letter po. Atsaka po yung contract po namin ay walang nakasaad doon about bond po..

Questions:
1. Dapat po ba na may formal letter akong matatanggap after giving my resignation letter containing what the company wants me to do like dapat po akong mababayad ng bond or something po at hindi po lang through chat ako i.inform ng principal?
2. Is it reasonable po na singilan ako ng bond po na wala po sa contrata na pinirmahan ko about bond po?

yun lang po salamat.. sanay matulongan nyo po ako sa problema ko, salamat ng marami po! God bless

29bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:43 am

neth06

Arresto Menor

hello po, ask ko lang po pag awol po ba makukuha pa yung cash bond ???

30bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:06 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Dapat po ba na may formal letter akong matatanggap after giving my resignation letter containing what the company wants me to do like dapat po akong mababayad ng bond or something po at hindi po lang through chat ako i.inform ng principal?
The employer can send you a letter of demand anytime they wish as long as it is within 2 (or 3 i cannot remember) years from your resignation

2. Is it reasonable po na singilan ako ng bond po na wala po sa contrata na pinirmahan ko about bond po?
Hindi ka bound by a bond if wala ka namang pinirmahan tungkol dyan pero pwede parin mag demand ng damages yung employer dahil hindi mo tinapos ang contrata/kasunduan

31bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Training Bond Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:40 pm

themayor

Arresto Menor

Id like to ask the enforceability of the training bond by our company. During the interview and the JO no training bond was discussed by the recruiters or HR people and was asked to just sign and only the offer was discussed. I understand its my job to read the entire contract but there were plenty of papers that I wasnt able to read everything. During the orientation after the contract signing thats when they told us that we signed a contract with a 50k bond. I didnt pay much attention as i have no intention of leaving the company early. But due to present circumstances i had to leave after approx 3mos of training. In actuality the formal training we had was only 1 month of classroom training with their trainers and no certification, outside trainings or licences has been given only a classroom and powerpoint discussion. Also, the training materials given were a few printed pages of tge ppt presentation. No books, transportation, lodging or free meals were given, since the training happened at their office. I wasnt sent anywhere else local or foreugn for special trainings. Is it justifiable for me to pay 50k worth of training bond should i leave the company before the prescribed period of 6mos? I hope you guys can help me.

32bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:39 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes its justifiable kasi you signed it. if you havent prepaid for it, the employer will probably only recover from the balance of your last pay. if they need to sue to recover the bond, it will be up to the judge. if you already prepaid the bond medyo mahirapan kang mabawi ito.

33bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:21 am

themayor

Arresto Menor

I havent given them anything yet but im planning to submit an immediate resignation rather than going on awol. Oh okay. I read somewhere that the employees can request for the breakdown of the bond should the employers ask them to pay. And not just simply pay because they said so. Its like they still have to justify that they really lost that certain amount when the employee left. The post that i read said that the amount should be reasonable and fair for the employee. Is that also true?

34bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

themayor wrote:I havent given them anything yet but im planning to submit an immediate resignation rather than going on awol. Oh okay. I read somewhere that the employees can request for the breakdown of the bond should the employers ask them to pay. And not just simply pay because they said so. Its like they still have to justify that they really lost that certain amount when the employee left. The post that i read said that the amount should be reasonable and fair for the employee. Is that also true?

Your immediate resignation is still subject to approval.

And with the lack of a 30 day notice, you may be liable for damages.

http://www.councilviews.com

35bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 am

themayor

Arresto Menor

My manager agreed of my possible immediate resignation and simply advised me to return the ids to the admin. But having heard of your advice, im not sure that immediate resignation is a good idea. Im wondering now what to do. We are relocating house really soon and with our new residence its impossible for me to go to work everyday via public transpo and i cant rent out coz im looking after my old parents. Thank you for your advice guys

36bond - Cash Bond for employees... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cash Bond for employees... Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:34 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If papayag sila na umalis ka without any damages, thats the best case scenario for you. They have the authority and the right to waive any charges naman. Make sure lang na that is the case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum