Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid loan and credit in UAE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Unpaid loan and credit in UAE Empty Unpaid loan and credit in UAE Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:34 pm

jealous

Arresto Menor

Can a case file against me in the Philippines if I left unpaid credit card and loan in the UAE? There is a company now sending letters to me and I don't know if they are real lawyers in the Philippines.

2credit - Unpaid loan and credit in UAE Empty unpaid loan in GCC Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:53 am

jaypee76

Arresto Menor

sir tanong ko lang po ksi my kaibigan ako galing sya ng Qatar nag bakasyon sya dto sa pinas pro d na sya naka balik due to medical reason my naiwan po syang loan sa bangko at credit card almost 155k rial pa po ung naiwan nya ano po kaya ang pwedeng mangyari sa kanya may habol pa po kaya ang bangko sa kanya pwede po ba syang makulong?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum