Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surety bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - surety bond Empty surety bond Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:52 am

darla

Arresto Menor

What is a Surety Bond for criminal cases? how does it go and what would be the requirements, are there surety bond companies?? should there be any collateral needed?

2bond - surety bond Empty Re: surety bond Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 pm

attyLLL

i assume you are referring to bail. an accused may either post cash for the entire amount of the bail or pay a surety to guarantee the amount of bail.

the surety company will normally ask for collateral to make sure that if you jump bail, they will have a way to collect.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3bond - surety bond Empty Re: surety bond Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:29 pm

darla

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the info, does collateral be that of a land title?? are there any other form of collateral. is there any website I can inquire of the details. thanks a lot... and to add... i dont know if i could ask this, i would be needing a lawyer but i dont know if i can afford, can i seek a group or an association..

4bond - surety bond Empty Re: surety bond Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 pm

attyLLL

they will also accept cars. if you cannot afford a lawyer, the Public Attorney's Office will be assigned to you. you can also go to the Integrated Bar of the PHilippines or legal aid office of a law school.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum