Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

criminal warrant for arrest

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1arrest - criminal warrant for arrest Empty criminal warrant for arrest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 am

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

Does it always take 6 months to issure warrant for someone? there was supeano and I failed to appear. That was back in April and no warrant followed. Ive contacted consulars office to inquire if there is warrant or wanted for questioning. Still no answer after a month now. I was told from a friend most of the time it takes 6 months to issue warrant is that true? Since then Ive returned to US. I am natural US citizen. Ive sent copy of my passport and iso card also. I even sent inquirery to Embassy but no response

edusan

Arresto Menor

Good morning, sales po trabaho ko, marami ako po na mi mit na tao sa trabaho ko na nag bibigay ng referal projects. Nag request ako ng commission sa co. Ko  para sa refferal na approve naman po at na ipangalan sa tao na nais kong bigyan  ng refferal fee ito po ba ay maituturing na kaso ng estapa  nag padala na po sila ng 2 demand letter galing sa office ko pirmado ng manager, 2nd nagpadala din po ng letter sa pangalan ng abogado na hindi naman po pirmado legal po ba ang letter at kaso na nais nila isampa samantala nag resign na po ako bago pa sila mag tanong. Salamat po

3arrest - criminal warrant for arrest Empty warrant Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 am

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

sorry but I do not understand Tagalog I am American English only

4arrest - criminal warrant for arrest Empty Re: criminal warrant for arrest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

dcolema367 wrote:sorry but I do not understand Tagalog I am American English only

lol! he is not responding to your question, he is making another inquiry...

5arrest - criminal warrant for arrest Empty Re: criminal warrant for arrest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:24 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

dcolema367 wrote:Does it always take 6 months to issure warrant for someone? there was supeano and I failed to appear. That was back in April and no warrant followed. Ive contacted consulars office to inquire if there is warrant or wanted for questioning. Still no answer after a month now. I was told from a friend most of the time it takes 6 months to issue warrant is that true? Since then Ive returned to US. I am natural US citizen. Ive sent copy of my passport and iso card also. I even sent inquirery to Embassy but no response
They will not inform you on this, but if there's an existing case against you, they will grab you from the airport on your next visit! Otherwise, they cannot do anything because you are not in the Philippines.

6arrest - criminal warrant for arrest Empty rape warrant Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 pm

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

FBI in Bacolod for rape case

-A A +A
By Merlinda A. Pedrosa
Thursday, July 25, 2013
THE Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) members from the United States (US) are in Bacolod City to conduct a probe against the retired government employee from the US who was facing rape case not only in their country, but also in the city.
The FBI has coordinated with Bacolod City Police Office (BCPO) last Tuesday, BCPO spokesman, Superintendent Armando Tubongbanua on Wednesday said.
The 59-year-old suspect, whose name is being withheld, is a retired US government employee. He has a pending arrest warrant for rape issued by Judge Philadelfa Agraviador of the Regional Trial Court Branch 43 in Bacolod City dated June 25, 2013, who did not recommend any bail, Tubongbanua said.
But the suspect is no longer in Bacolod City and he’s now in the US, Tubongbanua said.
He said the suspect allegedly raped the 12-year-old victim last year, a daughter of his live-in partner in Bacolod.
He narrated that the victim was rescued by personnel of Department of Social Welfare and Development, Bantay Bata 163, and the Women and Children’s Protection Desk in one of the barangays in the city.
Tubongbanua said that the mother of the victim was also uncooperative with the authority.
Police records show that the suspect has two rape cases in the US.
The FBI is here to get further information about the cases committed by the suspect, Tubongbanua said, adding that once the suspect will be arrested in the US, he will also be endorsed in Bacolod City to face his charges.
Can you tell me my options io live on disability will they come here and get me take me back?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum