Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract of employment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - contract of employment Empty contract of employment Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 pm

yhamie

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have signed a contract of employment two weeks before the contract starts. But three days before the contract I have an emergency call in my family that need to attend to. So I inform the employer that I cannot report to work on the contract date because I need to go home at my province to attend my grandmother medical condition. Can they sue me? At what cause? They ask proof, i am obliged to give one?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,
Ria

2employment - contract of employment Empty Re: contract of employment Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 pm

attyLLL

while yes, they can, i don't think they will.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - contract of employment Empty Re: contract of employment Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

of course you have to provide them a proof, why not?

4employment - contract of employment Empty Re: contract of employment Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:26 pm

yhamie

Arresto Menor

am i into breach of contract? and what's the difference between LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT from a CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT? the one i signed was a LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT..thanks for helping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum