Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land rented,I build the house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land rented,I build the house Empty Land rented,I build the house Fri May 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Tim pervera

Arresto Menor

I rented a parcel of land and I build a house.in the contract it says " if the lessee shall vacate the premises,any improvements will be owned by the lessor. Do I have the right to demolish the building if the lessor give a notice to vacate the land?

2LAND - Land rented,I build the house Empty Re: Land rented,I build the house Fri May 03, 2013 11:20 pm

nyl_morris

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,
may itatanong poh ako tungkol sa sinangla sa ami na palayan noong 2007 at may kasulatan poh kami na yong may-ari lang ang magtatrabaho tapos siya din ang sagot sa gastusin sa palayan , tatanggap lang kami ng 1/4 sa aanihin nya. noong 2008 ay isinangla nya sa iba ang farm na hindi nmin nalaman nagtaka kami kung bakit hindi na sya nakabigay nang parte namin na 1/4 sa kikitain niyang ani.Pwd ba namin syang kasuhan? ano ang pwd naming isampa sa kanya ? kasi may penirmahang dukomento kami na pwd namin dalhin kung magsasampa kami ng kaso sa. Please help me..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum