Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice about land boundary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Need advice about land boundary Empty Need advice about land boundary Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am

Sweetcreamycoffee23

Arresto Menor

Hi!
Its almost 3AM and I cannot sleep findings answers to my question about our inherited land from our grandmother.

My Lola left us with a farm, which she also inherited from her forefathers. In the western portion of the land there is a creek, and according the sketch plan and from my Lola when she was still alive, the creek is our boundary in the western portion of the land. However the new owner of the land in the western portion, told us that she paid to survey the land and their area is lacking, so she need to take a portion of our land, meaning she will also take ownership of the creek. HIndi naman po tama ito.

Please advice us on what to do.
Elders residing near our land, says that the creek is our boundary.

Thank you in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum