Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem on Housing Loan Application at Lancaster Estates

+20
Nokiblue
honey110698
sheryl0327
Raymond20
gmx
jumag
alyshia08
hahnpink
jempey entac
jrdagooc
jhim javier
Pinoy OFW
amor7178
concepab
graciemorena
wintersonata
mcasa
homem
lorie.caballero
jedNweng
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

jedNweng

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day. I just want to ask and seek advice on our situation.

We purchased a house and lot at lancaster estates (profriends) in imus, cavite last April 2011. We're done paying for it's equity last July 2012. We applied for a bank financing since we cannot afford the In-house financing scheme.

On their website, you will read that you can move-in right after paying the equity. Maximum waiting time is 3 months. Just now,I checked again their website and they already removed that information. I also remember that same information being discussed to us during their orientation (counselling).

Last April 2012, someone from their office called us to submit documents needed for our application on bank financing (BDO) which we have submitted. We have been waiting for their call or e-mail since our last equity payment. They said that it could take 3 more months after equity before we can move in. Just wait for the call of the bank. And so, we waited.

Completely ignorant on the many complaints they already have, we patiently waited for the LONG process of bank financing application (according to them). The only person who talked to us, comforted us and kept us calm throughout the waiting period was their agent who sold us the house and lot. I received a call from them last December 2012 saying that the house is near completion and they will call again as soon as the house is ready for our inspection.

We were prompted to go to their office last March 23, 2013 because our agent was not answering our texts anymore and if we do call - her numbers are not in service or always busy. We also change our mind and we wanted to sell the property because we wanted a house in Las Piñas instead.

The customer relations officer who spoke with us was Ms. Hazel. So, when we went there, we asked her the following questions :

1. When can we see our house and lot? How much longer we have to wait?

2. And how much can we sell the property if we decided to sell it?

Her answers :
1. The property (house and lot) is 93% done. Our bank financing application thru BDO was rejected/disapproved. So, we will be transferred to In-house Financing which will require us to pay a 30% DP within 6 months. We are not allowed to check the property for inspection unless we settled the remaining balance on our DP.

2. If we sell the property, the prevailing market value/price will apply. We can only sell it with the same amount we purchased it to our relatives but still for approval.

We were disappointed to hear all of this. We are asking from them to provide us any copy of the document stating that our housing loan was disapproved by BDO but, Ms. Hazel said that they do not have a document, they just received an email from BDO with my name including to the lists of disapproved housing loan. Just an E-MAIL.

We asked when did they pass our documents to BDO, they said last January and it was also returned that month since it was rejected. So, why does it take this long and why do they have to wait for us to go to their office to follow-up the status of our house and lot if it was rejected last January? They claimed to have e-mailed us and sent us a letter regarding this which we do not received anything.

We appealed to them to atleast let us check the property so we can guarantee our buyer that it is Ready for Occupancy (RFO)since we really wanted to sell it but, as per policy, they cannot allow us to check it unless we pay the balance to our new equity for in-house financing.

We left their office with the understanding and agreement that they will submit our documents again to the Bank (BDO) for re-evaluation because we do not know the reason why we were rejected in the first place.

I received a call from Profriends today, April 01 around 1:30pm requiring me to submit a certificate of full payment from BDO (to check if we have unsettled credit card bills); certificate of employment with compensation and 3 months old payslip within 15 days for Bank re-evaluation. We have already submitted these documents to them but they said that the Bank is requiring a NEW ONE.

I asked what is their process regarding Bank Financing. How soon can we get the house or atleast check it. They said that we can only check the house after our loan take out or if the bank approved our loan. We will receive a call from them that the house is ready for inspection.

With this, I said to the caller (Profriend's rep) that I will submit again the documents they needed but I also want something from their office :

1. I want a letter from them certifying that our Bank Financing application from BDO, which they passed last January was rejected. I want a detailed time they passed it and time it was sent back to their office. I asked this from them since they said that they only receive an e-mail from BDO.

2. I also wanted a letter providing and stating their policy with regards to loan take out. I want a detailed information that they will only allow us, the buyers, to check the property after we have paid the equity in full and after it was approved by the bank (if bank financing).

Question?

1. Is it not our right, as a buyer, to check our unit/property if the DP is not yet finished? What if there is no unit at all? And the developer just want us to think that the unit is already there but we were disapproved by the bank?

2. Is it possible that the unit itself, didn't pass the bank's standard requirements for loan approval?

3. What can we demand from them to give us so we will be ensured that what they are telling to us is true?

4. Is it also possible to get all what we paid for if we demand for a refund? They said that they will deduct the agent's commission and the house insurance from our DP if we decided to make a refund.

Thank you for reading. I'm hoping that you can give me your answer the soonest and tell me what to do next. I really wanted to sell the property and I do not want to pay for the remaining DP. I'm also hoping for other readers to site us their honest opinion or their experience.

lorie.caballero

Arresto Menor

Hi, almost the same happens to me. Carmona estates profriends din

Hindi p natatayo yung house,my issue n ng forclosure kasi di lng ako nkahulog for 3 months.mlapit nko mg complain and seek help ng media pra mtigilan ang png gipit nila.

Nung selling p lng ang gagaling at ang babait...nung ng down payment ako until now..my mga ask sila n bring this n that...eh nasa knila n lhat yung documents ko.

jedNweng

Arresto Menor

lorie.caballero wrote:Hi, almost the same happens to me. Carmona estates profriends din

Hindi p natatayo yung house,my issue n ng forclosure kasi di lng ako nkahulog for 3 months.mlapit nko mg complain and seek help ng media pra mtigilan ang png gipit nila.

Nung selling p lng ang gagaling at ang babait...nung ng down payment ako until now..my mga ask sila n bring this n that...eh nasa knila n lhat yung documents ko.

Yes, ganyan nga sila. We didn't know they have issues. Gusto ko sana makita man lang yung house if it's even there. May nabasa kasi kami na thread na si Profriend's mismo ang hindi pumapasa sa Bank at Pagibig investigation/checking ng unit. Hindi nila (BDO/Pagibig) ire-release ang loan dahil hindi pasado yung pagkagawa ng unit sa kanila. So, hindi yun fault ng buyers. Maraming palpak sa units nila - tumutulo. maraming cracks, etc. Ni-research ko lang lahat yung feedback na to at napunta na din sila sa IMBESTIGADOR.

I doubt na pina-process pa nila ang bank financing kasi sasabihin lang nila sau na hindi ka pasado, yun na yun. Transfer ka kaagad sa in-house financing nila na sobrang mahal. I think they are doing that para mapilitan ka na maglabas pa ng pera kasi they are using it to fix their existing problems sa nauna nilang buyers.

I'm already losing hope Sad . Kapag hindi nila inaayos ang application namin, magpapa-media din kami and we hope to get in touch with other victim buyers.

homem

Arresto Mayor

@jedNweng,
Try to settle this issue first with your agent, it is the agent`s responsibility to guide you in acquiring property, to inform the staus of your loan or purchase and the docs needed to submit. The developer has the list of its accredited brokers and sales persons, check the whereabouts of your agent or broker and tell the developer that you have to meet your agent.

Bank rejects loan application may be due to your previous unpaid loan, the salary or source of income that you provided is not sufficient for this loan or there is something wrong with the documents submitted, check it again and review. Also, it takes time for the banks to approve the loan because they have to inspect first the house if it conforms to their requirement and specification, like what PAG-IBIG personnel do before granting loan take out.

As a buyer, you need to be extra cautious of your loan, have regular conversation with your agent and developer, don t just wait there and just pay and leave their premises without asking the status of your property, loan status, documents, etc. Ok lang yung maging makulit kasi ang developer at agent ay sayo kumikita.

1. Is it not our right, as a buyer, to check our unit/property if the DP is not yet finished? What if there is no unit at all? And the developer just want us to think that the unit is already there but we were disapproved by the bank? ----> it is our right, of course, but because of the existing policy we signed with them, we could not. Ipinakikita naman nila ang mismong bahay yun nga lang loob ay hindi muna. And I think ang mga bahay doon ay typical, kaya ang madalas ay ipakita nila ang mga model houses. If your loan is approved, then, they will allow you to inspect the house and if there is complaint about its fixtures, construction, needs repairs, etc, gagawin nila at pag wala ka ng reklamo at kung gusto mo ng pirmahan ang loan guarantee. As far as I know, profriends has the policy that you can only check the interior of the house once you got your CIF, cert. of inspection.

2. Is it possible that the unit itself, didn't pass the bank's standard requirements for loan approval?
------> possible yan.

3. What can we demand from them to give us so we will be ensured that what they are telling to us is true? ------->what particular statement they gave you? If regarding sa bank approval, you can ask for the copy of disapproval notice. Add your own idea na nasa post mo…

4. Is it also possible to get all what we paid for if we demand for a refund? They said that they will deduct the agent's commission and the house insurance from our DP if we decided to make a refund.----> I’m afraid , you can`t, not all.

mcasa

Arresto Menor

same thing was happen to me, pinaasa nila ako na pwede ako magloan sa banko, pero nadisapproved dahil
sa lacking of documents,pero sabi ng profriends nagpasa sila sa metrobank pero ng magcheck ako ng records sa banko wala man lang ako records ng application meaning wala sila talaga naipasa,kaya nalipat ako sa in house finacing, since ang laki ng naging monthly ko sa inhouse tinigilan ko munang magbayad at nagfile ako ng case sa HULRB, willing naman ang profriends na magbayad sa akin kaya lang hindi umabot sa kalahati ng ibinayad ko kaya nagfile na ko ng case, problema ko ngayon kailangan kung magpasa sa position letter sa HLURB, meron ba kayong kilalang abogado na pwede tumulong sa akin na gumawa ng position letter? wala rin kasi ako masyadong alam sa batas eh..need everybody help!!!

mcasa

Arresto Menor

baka pwede tayong magmeet, para mapag-usapan natin personally iyong mga complaint natin sa profriends,..ayokong mabalewala iyong perang na naibayad ko sa kanila, pinaghirapan ko pa naman iyon..

7loan - Problem on Housing Loan Application at Lancaster Estates Empty PROFRIENDS ISSUE Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

mcasa

Arresto Menor

baka may mga issue or complaint kayo sa profriends, lets meet halfway and discussed...

jedNweng

Arresto Menor

Here is our latest conversation with them (Profriends), as per their CS Rep who called us :

1. Ms. Hazel (CS in Profriend's IMUS office), did not really told us that they sent our bank Financing application to BDO last January 2013. And informed me that I heard it wrong.
> This pissed me off kasi nga, I went there with my husband with just 2 questions in mind : 1. When can we see the property? 2. How much can we sell it? I cannot missed these information cause that is exactly why we're there. We don't know anything about the property yet, what we know is what they have informed us.
Then, the CS rep replied, I'm not sure ma'am who among you, is telling the truth.
> WHAT!?! Mad I told him, I just want to reiterate that I am the buyer. I don't have any intention or motive to lie! Why will I lie? Wala naman akong mapapala. But you, you have all the reasons to lie to us, you know why? Kasi, hindi nyo ginawa yung trabaho nyo and up to now, hindi nyo pa din ginagawa yung trabaho nyo then sa amin nyo binibigay yung burden. Di ba sinabi ko pa na "kung last January 2013 nyo pa pala alam na disapproved kami, bakit hinintay nyo pa kaming magpunta dito para malaman namin yang info na yan." Which Ms. Hazel replied : "ine-mail at tinext kami about it" and wala naman kaming nareceive.

2. March 23, 2013 - they have logged that we went to their office for follow-up.

3. March 25, 2013 - they (profriend's IMUS office) turnover our concern to Profriend's H.O.

4. March 30, 2013 - Sent our application to BDO.

> Inulit ko ulit, March 30, 2013? Yes daw. Okay, so ipagpalagay na lang na baka nagkamali lang si Hazel, hindi January kundi March 30, 2013 lang nagsubmit ng docs sa BDO, may mali na naman.
Nagpunta kami doon sa IMUS office March 23. Alam na ni Hazel na disapproved yung loan application namin that time so it's impossible na after pa kami nagpunta ng office nyo saka kayo nagsubmit ng document sa BDO then nareject and March 30 is a Sunday.
So, the CS Rep said, sige ma'am, babalikan ko kayo kasi baka mali yung info na nakuha ko. Then, he called again, last year daw yung March 30 na sinasabi nya. Pasensya na daw ako at it's his fault kasi hindi nya nabasa yung year.
Okay lang, sabi ko. So sure ka na dyan, March 30, 2012, last year, pinasa nyo yung documents namin for bank loan sa BDO? Sabi nya "YES, confirmed." Okay, kung last year nyo pa pinasa yung documents namin sa BDO ng Mach 30, bakit ngayon nyo lang sasabihin sa'min na disapproved kami. Di ba as buyer, we have the right to know ASAP what happened to our loan?
Isa pa, ang sabi mo, SOP nyo na kapag tapos na ang construction ng unit saka pa lang ipapakita kay bank for approval then pag may loan take out na saka pa lang namin pwede i-check yung unit? So, papaano mangyayari na nag-pass kayo ng documents sa BDO for loan approval last year ng March 30, 2012 kung this year lang ng January 31, 2013 natapos yung unit namin at nagkaroon ng NOC (Notice of Completion) according to you?
Another thing, hindi kayo pwede mag-pass ng documents namin sa BDO last March 30, 2012 kasi nagsubmit ako ng documents for Bank loan sa office nyo April 2012. I have a proof kasi may e-mail ako nun kay eloisa asking if na-receive nya na yung documents na pinadala ko?
So, naconfused again ang kawawang CS rep and told me na he have to validate again yung info na hawak nya sabi ko : "DON'T BOTHER!" We just lose the interest in buying the property. I just want my money back. Ayaw ko ng makipagusap sa mga taong katulad nyo na hindi pinapahalagahan ang salita. I asked him if our conversation is recorded and he answered "YES", okay, iparinig mo itong sasabihin ko sa boss mo : I want him or her to talk to me. My problem na nangyari and hindi na kayang i-handle ng employee nila. Hindi pwede na sasabihin ngayon, babawiin mamaya. I want to talk to someone that can speak for the company and true to his words. And I want everything documented so next time you contact me, I want to receive an e-mail instead of a call, I will answer your questions also thru e-mail so everything will be properly recorded and there will be no denial. I gave them a new e-mail address just to be sure na matanggap ko yung email nila kasi yung unang e-mail add na binigay ko sa kanila ay hindi makatanggap ng e-mail from them Laughing.

I asked again for the certification ng SOP ng loan take out at copy ng bank rejection namin. Kahit yung original e-mail lang ng BDO, edit the other names para hindi namin ma-view. Okay na yun sakin as reference.
I also tod him that I wanted to refund our money, pinaghirapan kitain yun ng asawa ko, hindi namin yung napulot lang.

Unfortunately, I received another call from them and still the same CS. He informed me na hindi nila pwede i-forward sakin yung email ni BDO kasi my disclaimer daw yun at yung certification na hinihingi ko ay hindi daw nila pwede i-provide kasi super confidential and it's between us lang daw (Buyer and Developer). Natawa naman ako Laughing , lahat na lang ng hingiin ko, hindi kayang i-provide, lahat confidential, pati yung property na binibili ko, confidential! Hindi pwedeng makita!
I told him : di ba sabi ko, ayaw ko ng tinatawagan ako, kung may concern kayo ie-mail nyo ako. hindi natutulog ang computer namin, palagi yang bukas para malaman ko kung may message ako lalo na kung coming from your office. He told me, kasi ma'am I have to ask my boss kung ano lang yung pwede ko ie-mail sayo. Grabe talaga.

@homem
Thank you for your reply and advice. I asked the CS rep what is the new number of our sales agent, pero wala daw silang record. I don't know how can they operate well kung mga simple details lang na dapat they are well informed eh wala silang ma-provide sa Buyers nila.

Re : Bank Application, wala kaming history and my husband's salary is just enough to be approved. And just to prove it that we are qualified and to know how BDO reply for loan application, we applied for a Car loan online last March 27 (Wed), Mar 28-31 (No office), April 1 - we received a call from them initial investigation, April 2 - they went in our house for another investigation and April 3 - pina-process na yung loan namin. So, we now know that we are qualified and yung process nila ng checking ang alam ko na gagawin talaga nila if they (Profriends) really passed our documents to the bank.

I also checked from BDO if they received a housing loan application under our names from January to March 2013 or last March 2012 - they said "NO". However, there is an existing CAR LOAN application that they can see in their system, which is correct. So, they (Profriends)are full of LIES! Yes, I admit, nagkamali kami. Hindi namin dapat pinagkatiwala ang pera namin sa kanila. I hope, wala ng sumunod sa'min.

Wala silang sagot sa request namin na makita man lang ang property kahit sa malayo, kahit hindi yung loob. I just want to see the unit kasi nga malakas talaga ang pakiramdam ko na wala pa yung bahay.

@mcasa
I think strategy na nila yung paasahin tayo para ma-delay yung processing tapos sa in-house financing din ang end up natin. Kunwari lang na they are processing our documents pero hindi pala para wag lang magtanong at mainip. Hindi pa ko nakakarating sa kalagayan mo, i think magpa-file na din kami ng case sa HULRB and going to find a lawyer, too. Regarding sa complaint, yes, marami and we are more than willing to cooperate pero we will be meeting them again this saturday sa IMUS Office nila. So, after that, I will inform you kung ano nangyari and kung ano ang suggestion ko.
Don't worry, marami talagang nagko-complain sa kanila kaya I guess may laban naman tayo. I'll send you PM kung ano plan ko so we can work together Very Happy .

mcasa

Arresto Menor

grabe pala talaga ng developer na ito, dami nilang issue, kahit iyong HLURB sa calamba aware sa ginagawang ito ng profriends, according sa isang empleyado doon marami talagang complain sa developer na ito, ilang beses na rin akong bumabalik kasi doon, kaya marami rin akong naririnig, taga HLURB pa nga nagsasabi sa akin na ilaban ko iyong case, sayang naman kasi iyong perang naibayad ko, anyway nakapagpagawa na ko ng position paper sa attorney kahapon sa makati, dadalhin ko na lang sa calamba next week..willing naman ibalik ng profriends iyong pera ibinayad ko kaya lang 25% lang ng kabuuang ibinayad ko ang handa nilang ibalik kaya nagfile na ako ng case...

homem

Arresto Mayor

@jedNweng, If they can not provide you with agent`s contact no., ask instead the name of his/her supervisng broker. Then, verify the license no. of that broker at PRC website. The agent must be a PRC registered salesperon also bearing the license no. of his/her supervising broker. If found that broker and agent are not registered practitioners, then, you can sue them for violating sec 29 of RA 9646 and the developer for employing unregistered practitioners. It is good to discuss your concern with your agent/broker because they know all the company policies and most of the time they are with the big bosses of Profriends. Also, they will assist and guide you accordingly with your problems and how to refund your payment. Most of the licensed brokers are careful with their dealings because of the disciplinary action that may imposed when a complaint is filed against them.

Yung broker/agent mo ang dikdikin mo at para siya yung magingay doon sa profriends, para hindi na rin tumaas ang kilay mo at masira ang beauty mo sa pakikipagusap kay Hazel, at mapakinabangan mo man lang kahit spokesperson, hehehe! Good luck!

wintersonata

Arresto Menor

hi i'm working in a real estate industry for 5yrs... just wanna know if meron po silang na-discuss regarding actual move-in? at kung ano ang requirements nila for actual move-in.tska meron din po bang black&white na pinirmahan na nakasaad ung policy & requirements nila for move-in?

wintersonata

Arresto Menor

as far as i know kasi ang actual move-in if thru pag-ibig financing=LOAN TAKE-OUT if thru bank financing =Loan of Guarantee(LOG)ang requirements for actual move in......yan kasi ang policy namin sa project namin....but that policy/requirement depends on the developer.

graciemorena

Arresto Menor

Hello everybody! isa din po ako sa client, kame ng husband ko. nag purchased din kme sa lancaster (imus) at finished na po nmen ang deposit last feb 2013 pa. before kame mag purchase, accdng to them (profriends) after namen ma complete ang deposit, after 2 months ready to move-in na kaya nag aantay kme ng advise nla pro wala talaga. last june 2013 nag decide kameng pumunta ng husband ko sa office nla sa mandaluyong. same old story - madame daw kmeng lacking docs, etc. and to make the story short, nag submit uli ako ng another copies ng docs nmen. as usual after nun wala nnmn clang feedback and nag aantay nnman kme ng new advise pro wala pa din until now.. can you help us please.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Although nakapag-bigay na ako ng reservation (masipag kasi mag-follow-up yung agent kahit overseas call:D ) i-hold ko muna yung DP. Mukang madami ngang issues ang Lancaster gaya ng sabi ng pinsan ko. Thanks for the info.

amor7178

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'm one of the clients of profrnds. I had the same experience regarding bank application. Right now binayaran na nmen yung monthly amortization thru in-house financing at 21% interest. Mabigat yung monthly payment nmen so I'm planning to transfer it to pag-ibig financing. After my seminar with pag-ibig I asked profrnds to provide me all the required documents for my loan. They said the only document they can provide is contract to sell and the rest like photocopy ng TCT/CCT by the Registry of Deeds and Tax Declaration real Estate Tax Receipt are not yet available by 4th quarter pa daw ng 2014 nila ma proprovide ang documents!!!!

Please advise if this is a valid reason.

[/center]

Pinoy OFW

Arresto Menor

Isa din ako sa kumuha ng house and lot sa Lancaster thru Profriends din, tapos ko na din bayaran ung equity last February 2013, same situation walang move in na nangyari, pero nakapag inspect ako ng unit Last June 2013, almost 90% complete na ung bahay nung inspection ko,  but until now hindi pa din tapos. eto ang isyu ko sa kanila, sinabihan nila ako nung July 31 na kailangan ko ng magbayad ng monthly amortization by August 5, kasi daw na-release na ng UCPB ung loan ko noong June 2013. So nag isip ako na parang may mali, kasi malinaw sa Loan & Collateral Agreement na bago i-release ng banko ung loan, kailangan tapos ung bahay. Humingi ako ng kopya ng lahat ng documents( Agreement, CTS, Letter of guaranty), maraming palitan ng email ang nangyari, halos murahin ko na ung customer service nila, pero wala silang sagot sa mga tinatanong ko sa kanila, ang ini-insist nila magbayad ako ng amortization. Hanggng ngayon hindi pa ko nagsisimula sa pagbabayad ng amortization, kasi wala akong pinanghahawakang dokumento, kahapon (09-Sep-2013) sumagot sila sa email ko at ang sabi, kailangan bayaran ko ung amortization mula Aug-Sept. by October 05, kng hndi ko mababayaran may penalty na. Ang tanong ko po ay ganito, liable po ba ako pag hindi ko binayaran ung amortization? kasi ayoko munang magbayad kasi nga una, wala akong hawak na documents at pangalawa walang bahay. Sabi ng Profriends October 31 pa ung final inspection ng unit.

jhim javier

Arresto Menor

hi,
trabaho talaga ng pro-friends developer yan di talaga nila inaasikaso ang transfer sa bank financing
para makakulekta sila ng 21% sa mga buyer nila at kahit ano ang gawin mong follow-up sa kanila paaasahin ka nila sa wala mabuti pang ikaw na ang mag asikaso ng transfer sa bank or complaint in
HLURB mas mabilis pa ang action.

jrdagooc

Arresto Menor

Yes I proof that the houses are not built. My wife and I bought a unit at Kensington Phase 8 last Oct 2011. We paid cash to save on interest, plus they offered 10% discount to cash buyers. So they promised that we could move in by the 18th month at the latest. So when the time came (April or May 2013), we were informed that the unit was not ready yet. My mom, who was acting as our proxy since we work and live abroad, got upset at the agent and started threatening them. She also brought up the fact that we had paid cash, so they shouldnt be giving us a hard time. So the agent offered to give us a unit in KS phase 2, which they said was already nearing completion (I think the previous buyer backed out or something). So they went to the place to do the inspection. During the inspection, they also passed by KS 8 site. The one who was touring them said that they havent even build roads yet in KS 8! So reading your posts, I realized that those houses not yet built are probably the houses of bank loan applicants whom profriends have been refusing to let into the units on the basis of "not having paid the D/P." In truth, though, their houses have not even been built yet. It just so happened that we had paid cash, so they had no reason to not let us inspect our unit

jempey entac

Arresto Menor

hello,

bumili ako ng house and lot sa gran Seville(Mirabelle model) located sa mamatid cabuyao laguna tru stateland last march. ng bayad ako ng reservation and after three weeks ng bayad ako nd downpayment na cash kasama ang misc fee. ready for accupancy ang kinuha ko kc need na tlaga naming lumipat. so sa kagustuhan ko na maklipat agad binayaran ko ng cash ang DP. at the same time un 25% na discount and free 20 kilos of rice and aircon. sabi nila after three months take out na ang loan tru bank financing. after three months hindi na completo ang requirements kaya ng extend pa sila ng three months to complete the documents. at nagkarron na raw ako ng penalty na 20,000 per month. at un iba noon ay mapapapunta sa balance ng account. so okey baka ako nga naman ang ng padelayed ng mga documents kaya binayaran ko ang penalty for three months. after three months, which is October ang last month . first week of this month nov.2013 naka receive ako ng email sa agent ko na may penalty namn ako na two months para sa another documents about s valid ID ng FATHER ko,( my SPA). wla daw JR un ipinasa ng father ko na ID NYA at doon sa birthcertificate ko ay meron. so tinawagan ko ang broker ko to ask about it. naayos na daw iun at okey na pinasa na daw niya ang complete documents for approval of bank. pero need ko parin daw bayaran ang penalty na 20,000 per month( NOV AND DEC). sure na daw na lalabas ang contract to sell at makakalipat na kmi.

ang tanong ko po.
1. kailangan ko po ba na ipagpatuloy ito or hindi na.
2. bakit po ako ngkaroon ng penalty wala pa pong contrata na pinirmahan at hindi pa na approve ng banko.
3. bakit ngaun lang nila nakita na wala palang JR ang name ng father ko 6 monhts na ang nakalipas. samantalang ang huling kulang ko na ducoments ay payslip at wala ng magiging problem ayos n ang lahat yan ang assurance nila saakin last july 2013.
4. pwede ko po bang ipa cancel nlng ang loan ko. may makukuha ba ako sa ibinayad ko na DP AT PINALTY?
sana po matulungan nyo po ako. malaki napo ang halagang inilabas ko. sa katulad ko na mahirap lng malaking bagay napo iun saakin.

20loan - Problem on Housing Loan Application at Lancaster Estates Empty =( Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:47 pm

hahnpink

Arresto Menor

Sad I have seen all the negative feedbacks posted here... i am starting to worry.. kasi nakabili na ko.. and i am on the process of completing the DP. and malapit na siyang matapos. However, nung sinabi ko  na pwede ko ba na makita ung bahay while it is under construction hindi pa daw pwede, magbibigay naman daw sila ng memo kung pwede ng mabisita. and ang sabi din nila naiba daw yung move-in period maximum na dw ng 24 months. while reading all your posts, i really became worried.... natatakot ako na baka maexperience ko din lahat ng iyan. to be honest, i really don't know what to do now... =( please advice me.. Thank you...

Pinoy OFW

Arresto Menor

You should worry hahnpink. Update ko ung case ko. June 2013 ni-release ng UCPB ung loan ko sa hindi mlamang kadahilanan(prior to release of loan dpat 100% complete ung bahay). Hangang ngayon hindi pa din tpos ng Profriends ung unit ko, nag schedule sila noong Sept na may inspection ako ng October 31, pero walang nangyari, kahit advise na hindi matutuloy ung inspection hindi nila ginawa. Ang pinipilit nila sa aken, bayaran ko na ung monthly amortization ko sa UCPB kasi June pa daw ni-release ung loan kaya dapat na kong magbayad ng utang sa UCPB. Pero ung tungkol sa unit ang masasabi lang nila, "wala silang mabibigay na exact date kung kailan uli ang inspection. Kung sino man po ang admin ng page na to baka po pedeng matulungan kami na magreklamo laban sa Profriends, kasi po hindi biro ung perang naibayad namin sa Profriends pero hangng ngyon ung pangarap naming bahay eh pangarap pa din. Balak ko ng magback-out, sana matulungan nyo kami na makuha ung naibayad namin na downpayment. Maraming salamat po sa tutulong
hahnpink wrote:Sad I have seen all the negative feedbacks posted here... i am starting to worry.. kasi nakabili na ko.. and i am on the process of completing the DP. and malapit na siyang matapos. However, nung sinabi ko  na pwede ko ba na makita ung bahay while it is under construction hindi pa daw pwede, magbibigay naman daw sila ng memo kung pwede ng mabisita. and ang sabi din nila naiba daw yung move-in period maximum na dw ng 24 months. while reading all your posts, i really became worried.... natatakot ako na baka maexperience ko din lahat ng iyan. to be honest, i really don't know what to do now... =( please advice me.. Thank you...

alyshia08

Arresto Menor

Same thing happened to me..we can't move in because the LOG signing has not taken place..I'm thinking about getting a refund..we completed the downpayment in 2010..but its been 3 yrs. But nothing happened:(

jumag

Arresto Menor

pls. call or text me 09088159467,, we already paid 1,006,010.64 pesos 20% down payment of vivienne model... napakatagal nag turn over .. rfo pa yun ha.. una bank financing ,, wala pina cancel na lang namin nilipat namin sa in house wala parin napakatagal.. kaya nag bak out kami.. we need those who have problems with profriends mag kita tayo at mag file ng complaint at ipa imbertigador o e tulfo o e ted failon ... pinaghirapan natin and perang pinambayad natin mabaliwala lang. anu sila sinuswerte jan lang sila kumikita.. modus operandi na nila yan..

mcasa wrote:baka may mga issue or complaint kayo sa profriends, lets meet halfway and discussed...

gmx

Arresto Menor

amor7178 wrote:Hi,

I'm one of the clients of profrnds. I had the same experience regarding bank application. Right now binayaran na nmen yung monthly amortization thru in-house financing at 21% interest.  Mabigat yung monthly payment nmen so I'm planning to transfer it to pag-ibig financing.  After my seminar with pag-ibig I asked profrnds to provide me all the required documents for my loan.   They said the only document they can provide is contract to sell and the rest like photocopy ng TCT/CCT by the Registry of Deeds and Tax Declaration real Estate Tax Receipt are not yet available by 4th quarter pa daw ng 2014 nila ma proprovide ang documents!!!!  

Please advise if this is a valid reason.  

[/center]

amor, similar situation tayo.
naka-inhouse ako, pero dahil nga mabigat, nag-try ako mag-loan sa pag-ibig. ang sabi pa nga dati sakin sa head office, hindi pwede i-apply sa pag-ibig, ako lang nag-pursige.

nag-apply ako ng loan sa pag-ibig nung nov 2012, approved agad within 2 weeks. kaso yung pag-turnover ng loan, kailangan profriends ang mag-asikaso (title nasa pangalan nila). binigyan ko sila ng pambayad sa bir at 5 months na interest payment. every month nagpa-followup ako sa kanila, ang dahilan, antagal daw ng processing sa bir. last week, tinawagan ko ang pag-ibig, na-cancel daw yung initial loan application ko (kahit approved na, pde ma-cancel kung hindi maibigay yung kailangan docs from developer like title, bir, etc). ang nangyari daw, hindi nag-followup ang profriends sa kanila. nag-refile daw october, pero up to now hintay pa din ng assessment.

isipin mo, nung ako nag-apply ng loan, approved within 2 weeks. nung profriends, pucha, lagpas isang taon na, ala pa resulta. malamang sa malamang e tadtarin na naman ako ng additional interest payment ng mga lokong yun.

25loan - Problem on Housing Loan Application at Lancaster Estates Empty meet po tayo ng JANUARY 29, 2014 @ 9AM Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Raymond20

Arresto Menor

sabay sabay po nating puntahan ang office ng profriends! napakarami na po nating pare pareho ang mga cases...
date is set,,,, meet po tayo ng JANUARY 29, 2014 @ 9AM..

sama sama po tau na ipaabot sa kanila ang mga concerns natin!
kung may mga kakilala po kayo na nasa media eh ppwede nyo rin sila i invite..

hindi po natin pinupulot lang ang ibinayad or ibinabayad natin...
matinding sakripisyo, dugo at pawis ang ibinuhos natin para mga properties na yan na para sana sa future ng family natin..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum