Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case of Qualified Theft Dismissed, twice in fiscal level...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joeygamboa32

Arresto Menor

Good morning po, the case filed againts me was dismissed due to lack of probable cost, i received the resolution stating that the case against me was recommended for dismissed. And after that the complainant filed a motion for reconsideration, and again the motion for reconsideration was denied and dismissed again. Sir/ Atty, pagkatapos po na madismissed yong kaso ko na qualified theft sa fiscal level ano pa po ba ang puwedeng gawin ng kalaban? Ano po ba ang advantage na twice nadismissed ang case ko sa prosecutors level? Hope to hear from you sir/atty for your advice...salamat po.

joeygamboa32

Arresto Menor

Sana po ay matulungan po ninyo ako,,,marami rin pong nagsasabi sa akin na magfile daw po ako ng PERJURY sa complainant, dahil pawang kasinungalingan at harrassment ang ginawa niya. Ngayon po ang aking asawa ay na nasa banig ng karamdaman dahil sa stress na inabot niya at ako naman po ay hindi makakita ng trabaho dahil nagkasakit po ako ng dahil sa stress sa nangyari sa akin,,,sana po ay matulungan po ninyo ako at mabigyan po ninyo ako ng ADVICE...salamat po.....

joeygamboa32

Arresto Menor

Ang hirap po ng dinanas namin sa kasong ito,,hindi po kami sanay sa ganitong situation.....sana po ay matulungan po ninyo kami...maraming salamat po....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum