Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card Debt Concern

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Credit Card Debt Concern Empty Credit Card Debt Concern Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

ynehj1979@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Is it legal that a law firm would do litigation processes and collect payment from credit cardholders from they're unpaid debts? They sent a letter without notary seal and it was type written to a paper just like to a doctor's prescription paper.
Also saying that should there be no response from their demand they would sent people to my house to investigate about my source income and properties?Can you please give me some legal advice on what to do with this type of concern.I read a lot of things such as harassment and threats as practice of this said law firm.I needed your feedback asap.thanks a lot.god bless!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum