Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

who has the legal right for my son and legal right to get him a passport

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iguepoy

Arresto Menor

good morning

ask ko lang po ano dapat kong gawin kung yung anak ko na nasa poder ng tatay nya at hiniling ko ikuha ng passport dahil gusto ko ipasyal sa hongkong at dahil nasa ibang bansa ako kaya hindi ko magawang ikuha sya ng passport pero tumanggi ang tatay nya. pero illegitimate child po sya at ang tatay nya ngayon eh may asawa na. at ang anak ko ay nasa poder nila dahil nga andito ako sa ibang bansa. please advice

jd888

How old is the Child? Okay, if the child is a Minor, then you should be taking care of the child. This is because the parental authority over an illegitimate child is exercised only by the mother (Article 176 of the Family Code of the Philippines as amended by Republic Act (R. A.) No. 9255).

I don't see much option for you except for, you really need to ask the Father's Permission, because he appears to be the legal guardian, and the one taking care of the Child.

Such a good father.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

iguepoy

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply. Sorry i didn't said that his father too is working abroad as a seaman. and he left my son to his wife and his Mother. So u think i don't have any right or any option to take back my son? I really wanted to get my child back.

attyLLL

you have every right to get him back, but you cannot compel them to apply for a passport for him

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum