Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

chinatrust loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - chinatrust loan Empty chinatrust loan Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:39 am

irrehc

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Ask ko lang kung talaga ba na makakasuhan ako ng Estafa ng Chinatrust kung hindi ako makapagbayad sa kanila? Kasi nakapagloan ako sa kanila last 2009 pos hindi ako nakapagbayad ng maayos kasi sobrang gipit talaga ako. Hindi po tuloy-tuloy un pagbabayad ko. Ngayon po may demand letter ako nareceive from Telan Law Office that my outstanding up to January 1, 2013 is P19,255.98. I coordinated to the person's name indicated in the letter. I ask for settlement so I can close that account/fully settle. Then they are asking me to pay 30,000 to settle everything. As per Chinatrust, that's the maximum discount they could give me from the amount of 50,000 which includes the penalty,interest and attorney's fee. But that amount is very hard to find within this month. The money I loaned from them is 25,000 only then may binawas pa sila kaya less than 25k na un nakuha kong pera pos nakapagbayad na ako ng mga 10k. Hindi ba pwde na bawasan pa nila un dapat ko bayaran since I am willing and doing my very best to pay it in full na para makakuha na me ng certificate na fully paid ko na un utang ko sa kanila..
Pls attorney,reply to my email..thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum