Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the RETURNING OF BOOKS regarding the LIBRARY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dextertan

Arresto Menor

Hello! I have a question. I returned the book to the library, I handed it to the person on duty. After a week, I found out on my school library account, that the book is still checked out to me. I asked them that it is not my responsibility, and the surveillance saw me I returned the book. They said, the surveillance can't reach or can't see what book I have returned by that distance(they haven't playback the surveillance yet). Now they asked me to fill out a "request for search" form to the library that they going to search all the shelves in the Library. I filled out the form and gave it to them. After few days, they said the book is negative and ask me to wait for few more days. If this goes to court or school discipline. As a lawyer, who do you think will win the case? help please. I'm feeling so down. I don't want to pay something which I have really returned it personally.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum