Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa to loan and bouncing checks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - estafa to loan and bouncing checks Empty estafa to loan and bouncing checks Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:58 pm

wheylou

Arresto Menor

atty bakit pag utang dito sa forum nyo laging walang kaso sa estafa kahit nag issue ng pdc??? bakit nung nag file ako ng complaint affidavit sa prosecutors office regarding sa umutang sakin issuing 20 bouncing checks pumasok sa estafa now nakakulong na po yung tao... curious lang po? ano po ba basehan nyo sa utang at hindi pweding kasuhan sa estafa kahit may mga checks na involve? salamat po...

2loan - estafa to loan and bouncing checks Empty Re: estafa to loan and bouncing checks Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 pm

marrionne czech

Arresto Menor

isa po ako dating collector ng isang financing.. e my mga resibo po ako n adaily payment po ang collection na hindi po nairemit. considered estafa na po ba yun.

3loan - estafa to loan and bouncing checks Empty Re: estafa to loan and bouncing checks Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 pm

attyLLL

wheylou, in estafa through bouncing checks, the checks should have been issued at the time of contracting of the loan. many prosecutors don't implement the law to the letter.

marionne, yes, or worse, qualified theft

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4loan - estafa to loan and bouncing checks Empty Re: estafa to loan and bouncing checks Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:02 pm

wheylou

Arresto Menor

atty according to the resolution of the prosecutor's office the respondent is charge to estafa for simultaneous issuing of checks. ang tanong ko po atty kung 600k ang amount ng pera magkano po ang pyansa nya? pwede po ba ako mag motion for reconsideration din para mabawasan din ang babayaran ko para ma issue ang warrant of arrest nya? saan po ako lalapit?

5loan - estafa to loan and bouncing checks Empty Re: estafa to loan and bouncing checks Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:19 pm

wheylou

Arresto Menor

atty yung mga naunang bounce checks nya palang na i file ko worth 150k pero nag pyansa sya nag motion for reconsideration po sya na kalahati lang po ang pyansa nya at pinayagan naman ng korte, now po lahat ng checks nya nag bounce na po lahat worth 600k at may resolution na po ako from fiscal's office that the rspondent is charge for estafa. magkano po ang pyansa ng 600k? pwedi rin po ba mag mtion din ako para bawasan din babayaran ko sa pag file ng kaso sa korte? kasi yung 120k na naunang nag file ako 5k na binayaran ko

6loan - estafa to loan and bouncing checks Empty Re: estafa to loan and bouncing checks Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 pm

attyLLL

filing fees are mandatory. you can file a motion, but my guess is that it will be denied

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum