Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

judicial dispute resolution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resolution - judicial dispute resolution Empty judicial dispute resolution Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 pm

august

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po if in case di naka punta s jdr, ma-warrant ba? meron n kmi compromise agreement. and nakalagay po s order from mtc in case da magkasundo sa mediation parties are directed to appear in court for jdr. the complainant txted me na need p dn daw po nmin attend.

2resolution - judicial dispute resolution Empty Re: judicial dispute resolution Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 pm

jd888

An FTA (Failure to Attend) will generally result in a bench warrant being issued for the absentee person by the presiding judge.

An FTA is considered a contempt of court issue and there are corresponding penalties and some other cases imprisonment or ruling in favor of the other party.

The point being is, Just Attend.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3resolution - judicial dispute resolution Empty Re: judicial dispute resolution Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 pm

august

Arresto Menor

ganun pala un kahit me compromise agreement na. problem po kasi me sakit ako. i dont think kakayanin ko lumabas ng house.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum