Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation before the effectivity of employment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ms.kat

Arresto Menor

I need help, last January 18,2013 I signed a contract with a catholic school in calamba, then on January 23, I filed a resignation and gave them a letter stating that I am I have medical condition that needed to be attended. I had a talk with the directress and I explained everything to her, I told her that I am also hoping to find a better paying job that can help me with my expenses for my surgery, I said that it can either be teaching in public or if there's no available job in public school I will try online tutoring, she said that she is disappointed but she understand. she accepted my letter but then told me that they will accept my reason but I won't be able to teach for the whole school year in any school or they will file for the cancellation of my license.
I can't understand why they are making it hard since according to the contract the effectivity of my employment is on May. I believe that resignation should have a 30-day notice but I am resigning with more than 90 days notice.
Can they really file a cancellation of my license?
Can they really stop me from being employed in other schools?
Can they file any case against me?
I am really afraid because it took me almost 10 years to finish my education and have my license.
Don 't I have the right resign?
Please help me please

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum