Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cloze tests for Family Code of the Philippines (with time limit and automatic scoring)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Atty. Galacio

Arresto Menor

Cloze tests are generally used for language learning but they can also be used to test factual memory. I have created cloze tests with time limit and automatic scoring for the Family Code of the Philippines. You can freely use these cloze tests with no need for registration. (I will be creating cloze tests for other bar subjects.)

Here’s the link to the index page:

https://googledrive.com/host/0B974furNxV78Ri1UdnBSZU82czA/indexclozefc.htm

Last edited by Atty. Galacio on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new link)

wag_aku

Arresto Menor

Astig!!!! Thanks

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

hi, thank you for the material but i can't access it. hope you will advice me what to do. thanks again.

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

hi, we can't access the link. hope there is another way to access it. thanks

5code - Cloze tests for Family Code of the Philippines (with time limit and automatic scoring) Empty New link for the Family Code cloze tests Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:23 am

Atty. Galacio

Arresto Menor

New link for the Family Code cloze tests is https://googledrive.com/host/0B974furNxV78Ri1UdnBSZU82czA/indexclozefc.htm

strongville

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir and more power to you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum