Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP!! BPI Credit Card + Salary Loan + Globe Postpaid = Will it reflect NBI?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BPOgirl

Arresto Menor

back in 2008, i had a bpi credit card and i owed about 12 to 13k. i tried to pay it but when i went to the bank, the bank manager told me it was already closed (the card account), so better not pay it daw... so i did as i was told. i never got any demand letter from them. then by 2009 i changed address and phone number coz i lost my phone and had to relocate to an apartment nearer the office... so my question is, will this debt reflect on my NBI? and it's been 5 years, i now moved to davao from cebu, how will i know if i have a case?

globe postpaid - i got a postpaid phone back in 2008 and i was deliquent in 2009. got a letter (which i ignored) saying something like people of the philippines vs me and then i did not read it and threw it away. i owe them about 8k pesos. and mostly charges which i did not use because it was mostly mobile internet. it's been 4 years, how will i know if there was a case? and i did not inform them of my new address and phone number? is that defrauding them? will this reflect my NBI

Salary loan - got a salary loan in 2010 and im sure i have signed a promissory note...since i resigned from my old company and relocated back to davao, i still owe them about 21k. i got a letter from them in my davao address and they're demanding that i pay them on a certain date (this was back in 2011) and since i was unemployed at that time i just ignored the letter. i havent receive anything from them again and im still in my davao address, but i changed my number. how will i know i have a case? and will this reflect NBI clearance?

the thing is, im planning to work abroad and im scared this will all reflect in my NBI clearance. although i plan to settle these debts as soon as i have money.

please help me!!

BPOgirl

Arresto Menor

Please reply here

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum