Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Afraid to go to Quality Control because of Unpaid Credit cards and bank loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nhez

Arresto Menor

Atty...

Badly needed advice po. I went to NBI last October 2012 to get my NBI clearance po. It shows that I have a "hit" in the list so they told me to go back on a specific date. It's not new to me because I always have a "hit" every time I want to get my NBI copy so I went back to that specific date. Only to find out that I need to go to Main office Quality control (QC) for interview. Till now, I wasn't able to go to the QC because of some reasons. I have unpaid credit cards and bank loan (with bouncing check with the loan)that's why I'm worried if this would be the reason why they need to send me to QC.

-Is it possible that I have pending case or warrant of arrest even if I didn't receive any letter? (I did not change my residence address since then, but I'm not working anymore to the company where they are sending my billing address)

Please Advice po... Many thanks!

nhez

Arresto Menor

-Is there a difference po ba sa pagkuha ng local and travel abroad NBI? Or same database lang?

-What if I really have a pending case? Can I still get my NBI cleared or not? What would be the next step for that.

Please help po, cause it really bothers me a lot... Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum