Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

E kung ibenta na lang namin ung corporation namin?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Volt

Arresto Menor

Hi,

May kakaregister lang kami na corporation (Call center; less than a month, no operations yet). E ngayon, biglang may nag-alok samin na foreigner na bilhin na lang nya yung corporation namin kesa magparegister pa sya ng ibang corp and considering the paper works. Acording to Foreign investment act, pwede naman maging 100% foreign owned as long as it is classified as "export enterprise.

We have considered about this and my partners said ok. Ask ko lang po sana kung anong law ang magcocover dito. I've tried looking at the corporate code kaya lang ang nakalagay lang dun ay merger and consolidation and/or dissolution. Wala ata tungkol sa sale. And if ever, ano po kaya ang magiging legal consequence nung bentahan?

Thanks...
Smile

NorwelLabog

Arresto Menor

Obligations and contracts. That is a simple sale of shares of stocks, so that ownership will be passed to the buyer of the stocks. Ang documentation ang mabusisi na gawin.

visit ebaseconsulting.bravesites.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum