Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

fOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO REVIEW IN ADVANCE FOR THE 2013 BAR

+79
tsing
kappano28
nextquestions
danicastark
aldri_11
pinoypc2004
ging alino
TSINYKORN
prtscr
nahhoy
anjzlynx
monk12
jamjustjure
jvincentm3
hyunaville
intelironic
supahmaan54321
paks
vernzfilarca
taga.pitong.gatang
demeson
lunrey_slp
rodge
gbet21
mrsScaevola
sebastian
bluesky
jmreyes
lalastarr
gmicor
tenette
WRE10H
ClenthBrights
rubyjane
wwe_jho
markj
babynicris
doskilatis
rdb14
karissafayet
lucille_aramburo
briones_m
HeyAffinity
xyckriz
cebstah
jimjo
rowenaDRH
mambai adam dimaraw
torogijlllaw
saiben
kitziancog77
ricorecoleto
smartlexgirl
josephslim
Merv
Cyril29
shenyu
george s. manalo
jjeatc1016
agnatga
eda.formoso
nikkiraton
ickeyrod
rexs07
agvillacerancpa
juwan.tindahan
jawari_agustin
luv0483
ferdzbrizo
Bachelor7
openchord30
moki
Rey Buquis
alvindadacay
uneplaw
ippot88
culpa
imoymito
gamanikong
83 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

Guys specially those who are in the provinces whos are working and wish to review in advance for the 2013 Bar. I have review materials consisting of hard and sof copies, audio, videos in all bar subject ranging from 2010 to 2012. You may want to spend a little time going to Manila at least once only and have the luxury of reviewing at your home or office until 2013 bar. just be prepared to bring home cartons of review materials and notes and please bring 500 gig of external drive for the audios and videos.
Much that I want to post it here, cant do so due to volume and proprietary reasons.
And most of all, this is for FREE on a first come first serve basis specifically the hard copies.
In case your interested just pm me for the details. Again...this is for free and your investment at the most is the 500gig external drive (which you can borrow from your friends)and your expenses going to Manila which is very minimal compared to your will be expenses if you will review here and it will enure to your own benefit. Thanks and Regards

imoymito

Arresto Menor

do you have a cel no. pls email it to me thanks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

culpa

Arresto Menor

how can i contact you? pls email your contact no. to my email add. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks in advance

ippot88

Arresto Menor

hi! i'm interested. please email me your contact info. thanks a lot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

uneplaw

Arresto Menor

yes bro power ka! interested me. just email your cp # @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks!

alvindadacay

Arresto Menor

I'm interested my e-mail add is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rey Buquis

Arresto Menor

I am interested my e mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. What is your cell number? Thank you. God bless.

moki

moki
Arresto Mayor

pano maka avail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

nakuha na ung hard copies. soft copies na lang available to be copied to your external drives 500gig capacity in case your interested / Thanks

10reviewer - fOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO REVIEW IN ADVANCE FOR THE 2013 BAR Empty request for soft copy Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:44 am

openchord30

Arresto Menor

hello! pwede ba ako makahingi nung soft copy? this is my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] salamat ng maraming just tell me the details..

Bachelor7

Arresto Menor

Guys, ang sinabi ni gamanikong ay mag send sa kanya ng private message. I got my copies already, thank you very much gamanikong. Smile

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

Bachelor7 wrote:Guys, ang sinabi ni gamanikong ay mag send sa kanya ng private message. I got my copies already, thank you very much gamanikong. Smile

Welcome and God Bless!

13reviewer - fOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO REVIEW IN ADVANCE FOR THE 2013 BAR Empty reviewer Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

ferdzbrizo

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for your goodwill, God Bless, am interested too. my email ad, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. how can i copy to your soft copy materials. thanks

luv0483

Arresto Menor

im interested din po..heres my emaid ad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a lot

jawari_agustin

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm also interested. My email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. thank you very much

juwan.tindahan

Arresto Menor

hi, i'm interested here's my email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

agvillacerancpa

agvillacerancpa
Arresto Menor

A lot of people apparently do not backread in this topic. Gamanikong requests that you send him a PM, so stop posting your email addresses here.

That being said, I did send him a PM and got a prompt response. So, thanks in advance, Gamanikong, for the review materials you so selfishly offer.

alvindadacay

Arresto Menor

Sir baka meron kang mga BAR materials na PDF file [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] po...pls. send thank you very much!

rexs07

Arresto Menor

hi po im interested. please email info at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks po

ickeyrod

Arresto Menor

`

Last edited by ickeyrod on Thu May 23, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

gamanikong

Arresto Mayor

kasya na pala kahit 300gig lang sobra pa un di ko na kasi isasama mga luma like mga 2008 and 2009 materilas...kaya lang mga 3 to 4 hours ang transfer kaya just in case please come early...

nikkiraton

Arresto Menor

HI! Please include me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks!

eda.formoso

Arresto Menor

got mine. so happy! thanks gamanikong. God bless you!

agnatga

Arresto Menor

hi. my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you pls email mo your contact no. and details thanks!

jjeatc1016

Arresto Menor

Bro pa send naman dito sa email add ko [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum