Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a civil case turn into a criminal case?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Paupau

Arresto Menor

My 2nd wife filed a civil bigamy and she told me not to worry because its civil not a criminal case and the fastest way to filed an annulment. She wanted me to get a lawyer to consult but im worried because i dont have enough money to get a private lawyer.. Anyone here can recommend a lawyer from PAO. Now, am still waiting for the papers that she filed and am really worried : ( i dont know what to do for now pls enlighten me with this matter.. Thanks

Bardi

Arresto Menor

can you please enlighten me on what civil case can be filed for non-payment of debt? And how it works?

My loan is 50k, my remaining balance is now 30k, since I lost my job was not able to continue the payment. I know the amount is not that big but I just got hired recently and my grandmother is very sick. I have suppressed bills and my pay goes directly for food and grandmother's medication. Naputulan na rin kami ng kuryente.

I am very worried and I fear to have a case filed against me. I don't have any money to spare.

I am in Cebu while my family stays in Negros. The other day, I was able to speak with my younger brother and was told they have received letter advsing for payments. Concern ako kasi September pa nka date yung letter and its already past November. Sabi, if payment is not made, case will be filed in my province.

I'm willing to pay. I need time lang talaga. Kung uunahin ko sila, paano na ang mga gamot at eskewla ng kapatid ko.
Aside sa office nagtututor din ako to earn extra. Hindi ko alam paano mapagkakasya lahat, oras at sahud. Wala ako sa Negros and my work is in Cebu.

What case can they file against me?
Will I go to jail?
And how can I get help?

Please respond to my query. Please help me may kapatid at lola pa akong nag hihintay sa akin.

attyLLL

please don't post multiple times.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum