Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - contract bond Empty contract bond Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:49 pm

gr8yunika

Arresto Menor

Hi I need Help,

I recently signed a contract with a 6-month bond. However,later that day i received confirmation that i was qualified for scholarship abroad. The problem is Semester will start this January and i would have to start my new job this Oct 15 2012.

Im thinking of not pursuing the job i just got but will they file a case against me and am i legally required to pay the bond even if i havent started with them yet?

Is it better to just keep silent and not attend the job at all or remain unseen?

or maybe; is there any chance for me to take the job and leave before my flight wihtout paying anything?

Can they still sue me or ruin me in anyway if I am out of the country, say China if i did any of those options?

2bond - contract bond Empty Re: contract bond Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:44 pm

attyLLL

search 'employment bond' in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum