Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid credit card from a closed bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - unpaid credit card from a closed bank  Empty unpaid credit card from a closed bank Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm

shariffa

Arresto Menor

i had a credit card from Solid Bank when i was single. The bill was more than 30K. When i got married i had to stop working to take care of our soon to be born child. My husband can only support us just enough since we just got married. i never had a job since and when Metrobank absorbed the old bank i paid 3K but told them i couldn't pay any longer since i dont have a job and is expecting a child. Now i'm getting letters from a law firm telling me to pay unsttled accounts amounting to almost 900K. What should i do?? i still dont have enough money to pay? i have three kids going to school, i cannot sacrifice their education for the bills? will i be in trouble for a 30K unpaid card?? HELP pls

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum