Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probationary employment termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Probationary employment termination Empty Probationary employment termination Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

cardinal_blue

Arresto Menor

Good day, may services as probationary employee was terminated verbally by the supervisor without written notice, i was told not to report to work the following day but my salary will continue until the expiration of my probationary contract, he said that i did not pass the company standard when he did that appraisal but then how can he terminate me when he did not inform me the company standard of systems administration of the company? Meaning he did not inform me first the company standard before the appraisal. What will i do?

2employment - Probationary employment termination Empty Re: Probationary employment termination Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:17 pm

attyLLL

if you file a case, the company can explain that they will be conducting an evaluation, and that will be deemed sufficient. it's hard to fight a non-regularization case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum