Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

default credit card payment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - default credit card payment Empty default credit card payment Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:55 pm

maruvillena

Arresto Menor

hi i need an advice...it is regarding NBI clearance, possible po ba na makakuha ako ng clearance without any problem dahil sa unpaid credit card? and my globe postpaid bill? i need your response urgently since i have to work abroad..
thanks!

2credit - default credit card payment Empty Re: default credit card payment Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 pm

attyLLL

you'll probably be ok if that's your concern

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3credit - default credit card payment Empty Re: default credit card payment Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Roner123

Arresto Menor

I'm glad to find your website. I know many Filipinos who are in need of advice can receive help from you.

I have a problem regarding my credit cards.
I have at least 800k  bill in one of my credit cards and another 100k to my other one.
I've been a good client before but because of unfavorable circumstances in life, i'm no longer able to pay my debt. I need to provide first for my family before pay my obligations.

I haven't defaulted them yet but I don't have enough resources  to pay them monthly, they are maxed out so I'm really on a difficult situation.

What do you think is the best thing for me to do re: my credit cards?

What are the steps I might expect the credit card companies will do to force me to pay them?

Should i engage  with them or just ignore them until I have funds to pay them?

My wife is a supplementary on my 800k bill but i cut her 2 months ago. Is my wife still liable with my debt?

My wife is among the 4 owners  (her parents and her brother) in the title so she is not the sole owner of their land titles.

Are my wife's properties be taken away from her by the court to be given as payment to my credit card debts even though they were purchased before our marriage and she was listed as single in the land title?

Can the credit card companies go after my wife's properties even though she was just a supplement user of my credit card and my name is not  on the land titles?

One more thing, can credit cards find fraud if i have pending installments then default them?

Can credit card companies can bring me to court, I'm I gonna be in trouble with the law, can I be sued criminally?

Can i still get my nbi to go abroad?

Kindly enlighten me.

Thank you very much in advance.God bless.

Roner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum