Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Credit Card for more than 5 years

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Unpaid Credit Card for more than 5 years Empty Unpaid Credit Card for more than 5 years Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

nice_jepoi

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I had an unpaid credit card since 2007. I don't have any intention of not paying it that time. But for an avoidable circumstances I resigned from my company before. I'm on a differed payment of my purchase that time. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pay it for 3 months for the reason that I'm unemployed. At the time that I have my new job, I cant pay my bill anymore because it was huge amount already. I haven't received any letter from the collection agency because it was addressed to my previous company. I know they called our house no. but I'm not leaving there anymore.
From what I've read from your replies, even if we have an unpaid credits as long as we don't change our address and company we will not have any problems when it comes to legal act.
Unfortunately, I've changed my address and company without informing the credit card company. Does it mean that I already have a case on file of fraud? If yes, were can i check it. Also, I'm planning to settle the account, is it better to go directly to the bank and have a negotiation with them about the settlement or i just call the collection agency of the bank?

Thanks

dhon18

Arresto Menor

Up ko po ito... same situation po kasi kami.... please need your advise po... thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum