Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI record

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - NBI record Empty NBI record Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 pm

smile@me

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po dapat po ba may lumabas na subpoena o record agad yun sa nbi kht wla pa narereceive na subpoena? thank you

2warrant - NBI record Empty Re: NBI record Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm

attyLLL

as long as warrant of arrest was issued, then it is possible

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3warrant - NBI record Empty Re: NBI record Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

smile@me

Arresto Menor

pano po kapag wala ka po na rereceive na subpoena or warrant of arrest it means wala ka record sa NBI?

4warrant - NBI record Empty Re: NBI record Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 pm

joeychuramoi

Arresto Menor

im a nurse and i was sue with malpractice and negligence with 2 of our doctors, we were finished with our rejoinder and awaiting for 3 months if their is a probable cause or the case will be dissmiss.

i just wanna ask if at this time will i be hit at the nbi?

5warrant - NBI record Empty Re: NBI record Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 am

attyLLL

smile, the best way to make sure is to actually apply for the clearance.

joey, probably not.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6warrant - NBI record Empty Re: NBI record Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:15 pm

ruz

Arresto Menor

i was brought to a brgy last summer because i was caught doing naughty things inside a car with my partner. the car was parked in a street, but that was really late and there were only few people who used to passed by in that area. while doing those nasty things 2 brgy. tanod caught us. they brought us to their brgy. hall. then the kagawad who was with them that time interviewed us and told us that we committed bad thing, he told us to sign the blotter letter he made. will this problem affect my NBI record? that was not a police blotter, 'twas just a brgy blotter. Smile please help me.

Last edited by ruz on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

7warrant - NBI record Empty warrant Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

littleliza

Arresto Menor

kapag po ba may warrant of arrest automatic recorded na yun sa nbi? thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum