Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls. help me I really need to know if I can file a case againts the insurance company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jyu

Arresto Menor

My problem is I do not know if I can file a case against my car insurance provider.

We are one of the family being hit by ondoy. My car is 6 months old then. All the while we knew that the car is covered because when we bought it we are told that it has acts of God. So after ondoy we call the insurance company regarding the matter. They tow the car and send it to the casa where we got the car. After sometime the casa call and told us that the insurance is denying our request to have it fix for the reason that it is not covered.

We call the sales man and ask how it is possible. The salesman check and told as that the insurance compny didnt made the indorsement on time thats why the insurance company didnt have the endorsement to prove that my car is covered of acts of God.

Since we knew that we have it, we take a sand for it, the insurance compny ask us if it is okey if they will do the repair out saide the casa because it is more cheaper but with the promise that they will use all original parts and the person who will do the repair is working for the same brand. Since we do not have any paper to prove that our insurance has acts of God because the endorsement is not made on time we settle of it.

The insurance company full out the car from the casa and transfer it to their custody.

It's more than five months now and until now the car is not fix. Each week we go and visit it and yet it has no progress. They keep on telling us that they are still waiting for the parts. The last time we check from the guards log the person responsible for car work last went their Jan.07 2010. If we call the insurance they keep on telling us things that are not true. Like they are detailing the car first while waiting for the parts, etc. But the trurth is tha car is not touch because from the time they full out the car from the casa the car still look the same.

It is so dis appointing because we continue in paying the car month on month with no assurance when we can use it again. The insurance compny keeps on giving us falls information.

I want to know if I can file a case againts the insurance compny. I'm afraid that I do not have a case againts them since I do have a document that my car is covered since they didnt do the endorsement.

Hope someone can help me. thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum