Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VISA APPLICATION WITH PENDING CRIMINAL CASE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi Moderators,

Good day!

I am a Filipina and married to an American few months ago. Now my husabnd is trying to get me to US and applied for a spousal visa for me. Now, i have a dilema with my visa interview. My ex bf filed a estafa case against me, i was not aware of the case being filed hence i was arrested for not showing up to the court or answering the complaints. Now i am just on bail. This all happened last spetember 2010 . we filed a motion to reinvestigate and it was granted but Last February 2011 i have received a HDO for me. Do u think this will affect my visa application? and is there any legal solutions i cud do? and is it true that all HDO is only good for 60 days? Is there any possibility that i am still on the watch list and that i may not be able to leave the country.

and if by chance the US embassy have my records what legal actions i should do so i could be granted a visa despite the pending criminal case.

i would greatly appreciate if you could attend to my questions.

Thanks

RR

attyLLL

nothing you can do about the visa except to wait for approval.

as for the wlo, it needs to be processed to remove you from the list

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Thanks for responding Atty. may i just inquire wats the best legal actions i should take to have them remove my name on the wlo? or that the court may allow me to travel even with pending criminal case?

Thanks in advance.

RR

attyLLL

it has to be applied for at the doj and at the bureau of immigration. it is better if you have a lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum