Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment bond question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - employment bond question Empty employment bond question Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:42 pm

lost27

Arresto Menor

First of all I want to thank the creators and moderators sa forum nato, cause it helps a lot of people needing legal advice.

I am a programmer and employed with my current company for a year and 4 months already, I took the job because I was promised that they will give me trainings, thus those promised trainings never did happen and that is why I am so frustrated with my company. We were immediately deployed to work. Now I come to a decision to really give my resignation. My work is giving me so much stress.

These are some lines from my contract that I worry so much because it involves me paying a big amount of money.

1.) That the event of EMPLOYEE'S resignation or termination for reasons such as misconduct, inefficiency or violation of the company rules and regulations before the two years are completed, EMPLOYEE agrees to reimburse the minimum amount of 100,000 investment in the training and/or development of skills of the EMPLOYEE.

2.) That if and when separation of EMPLOYEE happens, amount shall be automatically accrued without need of prior demand by , and the EMPLOYEE hereby authorizes the deduction of whatever is due him at the time of his resignation or termination from .

Ang question ko po is:

1.) Meron po ba akong chance na ma terminate yung 100k na bond? Kasi po ala po talagang naibigay na training sa akin, sariling sikap lang po yung ginagawa ko para maideliver ko yung projects na ibinibigay sakin.

2.) May maibibigay po ba kayong payo sakin na paraan para hindi po ako makabayad sa company ko nang 100k?

Thank you in advance po sa mga tutugon sa problema ko.

2employment - employment bond question Empty Re: employment bond question Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

attyLLL

please search "employment bond" in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - employment bond question Empty Re: employment bond question Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 pm

theoptimistic1124

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

I have the same situation as above. I read from other forum that my company will unlikely win the case since they will not be able to prove that they spent 100k for myself since I have no training at all and I'm confident to it. No paper or evidence can prove that I get from them 100k for myself in training and not in work.

My question is that will I be able to get my Certificate of Employment and Clearance? My plan is to resign with 30-day notice but I will wave my bond. Can I still get my clearance and COE? Can i fight for it when my company refuse?

4employment - employment bond question Empty Re: employment bond question Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 am

attyLLL

as for the cert of employment and clearance, there is actually no law that requires an employer to issue that

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum