Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

violation of code of ethics

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1code - violation of code of ethics Empty violation of code of ethics Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:30 pm

fevijane

Arresto Menor

Hi, i need an advice, bago lang po ako sa isang company, then may naging friend akong officemate ko na may asawa na, naging close kami pero hindi ako naging close sa iba since na-intimidate na ko at first.Bago ako maregular, nagkaron ng rumors na boyfriend ko daw yung lalaki which became my bestfriend, then my head and the hr talked to me about the issue, sabi nila usapang parang magkaibigan lang daw yun at hindi documented, its my first job, after a half year may lumalabas pa ring issue tungkol samen na dumating na sa puntong nakita daw kami nagmotel at naghahalikan during office hours.Kinausap kami sa HR office, documented na daw yun since nakausap na kami dati pa. Syempre nagdeny kami since hindi naman talaga totoo yun, pinapapirma kami sa documentation stated na agree kami sa na tacke na issue.

Violation daw po ng code of ethics ng company yun kasi1 (Engaging in scandalous or illicit relationships). ang tanong ko po.. bakit nila ilalagay sa record ko yun since hindi naman nila napatunayang totoo, nagtataka rin ako kung bakit madami daw nakakakita samen at nagsasabing totoo. madami silang binibintang samen. Hindi totoo, ang akin lang kung ayaw nila ako sa company pwede naman akong magresign na lang, pero may bad record pa silang nilagay sa 201 file ko.

Ano po ang pwede kong gawin? since hindi naman nila napatunayan?thanks po, sana matulungan nyo ako.

2code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm

attyLLL

what was the sanction? termination? or the investigation is still ongoing? were you given a notice to explain? did you give a written explanation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 am

fevijane

Arresto Menor

lahat naman po kasi ng issue tungkol samen nung guy na involve ay sabi-sabi lang at ang kinakatwiran nila madami daw ang nagsasabi na nakakita, hindi ko alam kung nag-investigate sila dahil ang malamang naman ay naniniwala lang sila sa mga naririnig nila.ipinatawag lang po kami ng head namin, then sabi documented daw yung usapan namin at ilalagay na nga sa personnel's record which is ayoko nga po dahil bakit nila ako lalagyan ng record na ganun since hindi naman nila napatunayan at sabi-sabi lang naman ang nakakarating sa kanila

4code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

attyLLL

write a formal letter inquiring if any matter was placed in your personnel file

5code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 pm

fevijane

Arresto Menor

binigyan po nila ako ng documentation nung pinag-usapan namin nung head ko at pinapirmahan saken,at automatic naka file na daw po yun

6code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm

attyLLL

that is managment's prerogative. you can make a letter to oppose it so that you have something on record and they can't just use that against you later.

7code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

jodolie

Arresto Menor

Meron po akong tanong, sa employee code and discipline, meron kaming Dishonesty na kabilang doon. In a call center, meron kaming option to change the email of the customers to avoid negative feedback and I have done it. The management caught us and gave us a notice to explain. I admit that some of the changes I have made are not valid. This is my first time, no written warning, immediately a suspension for 15 days after investigation. Some got 5 days suspension because they did not admit it. Is this legal? Second, all the changes I have made is back to the right information, is it still belong to flasification or dishonesty? Meron bang standard na sinusunod yung suspension? Tama ba na bigyan kami agad ng final written warning without any warning before? Thank you

8code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

attyLLL

is the suspension preventive or is it the punishment already?

9code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 pm

jodolie

Arresto Menor

In my opinion, it is a punishment not a preventive suspension.
May follow up po akong question, yung suspension ba namin ay pede hati-hatiin or kailangang buo. Nagtaka lang ako, bakit yung iba 5 days, at yung iba 15 days. Pareho lng nman kami ng violation. Tama bang punishment agad yung ibigay sa amin? Di kasi malinaw yung nakasulat sa binigay sa amin. Yung record kasi nila inisa nila, nahuli ako nung January tapos nag track sila ng decemeber, kaya sinali nila at ginawang dalawang ofense, pded ba yun?

10code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:24 pm

attyLLL

i would argue that management has the prerogative to decide what punishment to impose. and yes, more incidents should result in harsher punishment

11code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 am

jodolie

Arresto Menor

I have question about our suspension. The management suspended as and provide the suspension date. The dat was given to our immediate superior. We don't have accessed about the information so we rely on what our superior provided to us. The actual date of supension March 30 to april 3 and april 21-22 then april 27 to 30 but our immediate superior only provided the april 21-22 and april 27-30. So march 30 to april 3 is not known to me that I am suspended. So I continued to go to work on that date. Then this is my question, is this legal if the management will re-schedule the suspension? Or that date is already counted as my suspension?

12code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

jodolie

Arresto Menor

May question po ako...

I am already working in a call center company for 8 years. Our main office is in ortigas and the expanded to other location so we are transferred in libis now. Now, the company decided to transfer us in batangas. So these are my questions:

1. Can we demand for additional compensation if we will agree
2. I we will not agree, what our options aside from resignation?
3. In a call center, wala ba kaming rights to decline?
4. What we have to do?

13code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:26 pm

attyLLL

is the entire operation or the entire account in libis closing down and moving to batangas?

14code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 pm

jodolie

Arresto Menor

The account will not close. It will only be move to batangas. So, our office in libis will close and two accounts will be transferred to batangas which is Dlink and the other one will be in makati which is the assurant.

15code - violation of code of ethics Empty Re: violation of code of ethics Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm

attyLLL

tough situation. i don't know if there has been a case decided by the Supreme Court regarding this kind of situation where it's a whole work place being transferred. reassignment of individuals to another province, if done in good faith, have been upheld to be valid.

if they gave a reasonable relocation allowance, then it might be likewise upheld

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum