Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems with Claiming Insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - Problems with Claiming Insurance Empty Problems with Claiming Insurance Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 am

prek23

prek23
Arresto Menor

Hi.

Last January 14 of this year, I figured in a vehicular accident in Quezon City. The accident was my fault and since my vehicle was insured, I didn't think there would be any problems.

BUT! This is the thing: until now, the insurance company has NOT YET RELEASED ANYTHING because they are "still investigating the incident." All police reports, sworn statements and all pertinent documents have been submitted. They even had me (and the person I got into an accident with) interviewed by an independent adjuster. They have been delaying and delaying everything for various reasons.

Now they want to talk to the person who is named in the insurance policy, who is my brother. But the problem is, he passed away in 2010. The vehicle is still under his name because the estate taxes are still being processed. The insurance policy for the vehicle is also under his name.

QUESTION: Will I have problems with claiming? Will the insurance policy be void since the insured is deceased?

Help, please.

Thanks.

2insurance - Problems with Claiming Insurance Empty Re: Problems with Claiming Insurance Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm

attyLLL

yes, because the insured is already dead. they will use that to deny your claim

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum