Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I due a refund?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I due a refund? Empty Am I due a refund? Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:37 pm

beautifulbruises

Arresto Menor

I am a nurse who just came home from the UK. I applied as a nurse immigrant in Quebec with Global Summit Consultancy Assistant Services. Before I submitted my documents, I paid 40,000 Php as Consultancy Service Fee. A month after, I have withdrawn my application as my boyfriend from the UK followed me home and proposed to me. I went to their office and told them the reason why I was backing down. They asked me to write a request letter and told me to wait until further notice. That was October, it's been three months. I have been to their office lots of times, no one was there. I have sent them emails asking about my request. No word from them. I know I have signed a contract but I feel ripped off as I haven't started with the application process yet. I feel so gutted not hearing from them. I just wanted to know if I'm due a refund. If I file a lawsuit, what are my chances? Or is it even sensible to do so?
Your help would be appreciated.

2Am I due a refund? Empty Re: Am I due a refund? Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 am

attyLLL

it will depend on the circumstances and the contract you signed. you can consider a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum