Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ground for termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ground for termination Empty ground for termination Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 am

barbie25

barbie25
Arresto Menor

hi, i am a regular employee of a private company. I was in night shift when the insident happen.
I have asleep for about less than 2 minutes while in front of a testing machine. A QC caught me in that position and took me a picture then report it to our director.

Is this already consider as sleeping on duty?when i was doing my work in front of the tester,just because im in night shift and medyo pagod na din since our schedule is from 6pm-6am. It is not intentional na matulog, its just that napayuko lang ako for just less than 2 minutes sa harap ng tester.

Can they use this as a ground for terminating me in the company?

2ground for termination Empty Re: ground for termination Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 pm

attyLLL

were you handed a notice to explain?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ground for termination Empty Re: ground for termination Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 pm

barbie25

barbie25
Arresto Menor

hi atty,
thanks for the reply...
no they havent ask me for anything...they havent talk to me regarding the issue nor asking me to do a written explanation...

as per my other co-workers na nasa umaga the director said to fired as their action with the call out. then yung manager naman daw po namin pinagreresign nalang daw po ako...

Last edited by barbie25 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

4ground for termination Empty Re: ground for termination Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 pm

attyLLL

what is this testing machine? what is the nature of your work and the machine?

wait for the management to take action. i don't think falling asleep once should be basis for termination.

5ground for termination Empty Re: ground for termination Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

barbie25

barbie25
Arresto Menor

i am working in a semicon company...we are in testing department...those testing machine are use to test all our products. and i am a technician here...

if ever they will pursue for the termination, what am i supposed to do?

6ground for termination Empty Re: ground for termination Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 pm

attyLLL

they will send you a letter telling you what you are accused of. prepare your written response and try to explain why you fell asleep and the circumstances.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum