Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terminated Probationary status on the 182nd day - Is it Valid?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JazzKia

Arresto Menor

I'm an HR Manager in one of the BPO's in Makati. I was hired June 17 2011 and was Terminated Dec. 15. According to my superior I did not meet the standards. To start with I was not given feedback that I was not performing at par with the standards set. Also I was not under my current superior the whole duration of my probationary period, my past boss gave an evaluation for 2 1/2 months but was not considered by my current boss. I feel that the evaluation was not done in good faith because of our past disagreements. Prior to my appraisal there was already a request for a transfer (coming from me) because of our differences in our leadership styles. Please give me feedback. I believe that I was illegally dismissed.

attyLLL

it's really hard to prove illegal dismissal for failure to meet standards of probation, because wide discretion is given in evaluating a probationary employee, more so a manager. nevertheless, you can file a complaint, and it will be their burden to prove that you did not qualify.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum