Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complain Letter from my Student

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Complain Letter from my Student Empty Complain Letter from my Student Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 pm

bncorpuz

Arresto Menor

a student of mine sent a letter to our dean stating that he offered me money which I accepted to enable him to pass my Subject since he failed in it. His statements are all lies. What can I do?

2Complain Letter from my Student Empty Re: Complain Letter from my Student Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm

attyLLL

your defense cannot be a bare denial. you have to examine his allegations closely and attack them bit by bit. better, if you can get him to describe the particular circumstances when this supposed transaction. You also have to impute bad faith on his part. try to get statement also from peers about your character.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Complain Letter from my Student Empty Re: Complain Letter from my Student Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

bncorpuz

Arresto Menor

Your advice is what I did. I created a letter that proved my denial and proved my innocence. In the letter I attacked the items against me one by one. The dean has dismissed the complain case because it lacks any evidence. Even so, I still want justice because I think, there were perpetrators who want to destroy my name. Im glad its over. Thank you very much.

4Complain Letter from my Student Empty Re: Complain Letter from my Student Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

attyLLL

congratulations! that's going to be tougher because you have to prove malice. rejoice that you won. i recommend you move on and be magnanimous.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Complain Letter from my Student Empty Re: Complain Letter from my Student Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 pm

bncorpuz

Arresto Menor

Magnanimous? That is tough. But its the only right thing to do. Thanks again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum