Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Complain

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Complain Empty Employment Complain Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:28 pm

dalemosby

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just wanted to complain regarding my previous company, I just wanted to know if this case can be filed. I started the training for this company last Jan 19, 2015 the training agreement state that the training should last up until 2 months and if we qualify for probationary then after 2 months they will provide us with the document to sign for probationary. It was also stated in the training agreement that on top of the monthly basic pay the agent will also receive additional ATTENDANCE BONUS  worth 3000 pesos. This is the issue, I resigned last March 20, 2015 and the HR accept my resignation and since it was stated on the training agreement regarding the Attendance Bonus, I did ask for it for the Month of FEBRUARY but the admin staff mentioned that they have to hold the Attendance Bonus because Attendance Bonus is for active employee only and as to mention I am still an active employee though i was absent but i still notify my team leader and one more thing the  Attendance Bonus I ask was for the previous month which was supposedly  given ahead and not for the month of march, on the other hand the Admin staff just relay the message to my team lead and she never took effort to talked to me in person. The time I know the situation I was not able to filed my resignation properly and walked out from the office and I never surrendered my headset to them because I want to give them a lesson regarding this issue because as far as I know that they are not allowed to hold any bonuses once the employee resign, they are only allowed to hold the salary. I need your legal advise on this matter as this trigger myself to forcely complain this company.

Thank you

Last edited by dalemosby on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not complete)

2Employment Complain Empty Re: Employment Complain Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dalemosby wrote:Hi,

I just wanted to complain regarding my previous company, I just wanted to know if this case can be filed. I started the training for this company last Jan 19, 2015 the training agreement state that the training should last up until 2 months and if we qualify for probationary then after 2 months they will provide us with the document to sign for probationary. It was also stated in the training agreement that on top of the monthly basic pay the agent will also receive additional ATTENDANCE BONUS  worth 3000 pesos. This is the issue, I resigned last March 20, 2015 and the HR accept my resignation and since it was stated on the training agreement regarding the Attendance Bonus, I did ask for it for the Month of FEBRUARY but the admin staff mentioned that they have to hold the Attendance Bonus because Attendance Bonus is for active employee only and as to mention I am still an active employee though i was absent but i still notify my team leader and one more thing the  Attendance Bonus I ask was for the previous month which was supposedly  given ahead and not for the month of march, on the other hand the Admin staff just relay the message to my team lead and she never took effort to talked to me in person. The time I know the situation I was not able to filed my resignation properly and walked out from the office and I never surrendered my headset to them because I want to give them a lesson regarding this issue because as far as I know that they are not allowed to hold any bonuses once the employee resign, they are only allowed to hold the salary. I need your legal advise on this matter as this trigger myself to forcely complain this company.

Thank you

First - any and all amounts due to you upon your resignation may be held as part of final pay.

Second - they may have more reason not to give your full final pay since you did not resign properly and still have accountabilities with them. Everything is on hold until everything is cleared.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Employment Complain Empty Employment Complain Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:17 pm

dalemosby

Arresto Menor

I understand, Now, one last question how long would it take to process the final pay, i need the maximum timeframe after you resign.

Thanks

4Employment Complain Empty Re: Employment Complain Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:28 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dalemosby wrote:I understand, Now, one last question how long would it take to process the final pay, i need the maximum timeframe after you resign.

Thanks

No fixed time. But it should be within "reasonable time" - ask them.

In general it can be from 1 month to even 4-6 months.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Employment Complain Empty Employment Complain Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:05 pm

dalemosby

Arresto Menor

Alright...

Thank you...

6Employment Complain Empty Re: Employment Complain Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:46 pm

gabrylle

Arresto Menor

Good day, i would like to complain about the salary of nurses with a private employer it is under minimum wage in a province sector. Can the nurses demand a salary increase? or what are the legal way the employer will be force to increase the nurses/ employees salary, so that it would be worth of their hard work and loyalty to the company? they are already working in the said employer for 3yrs now but even a single centavo they haven't received an increase to the salary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum