Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to complain ang foriegner

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to complain ang foriegner Empty how to complain ang foriegner Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Larague

Arresto Menor

Paano ba magreklamo ng isang dayuhang turista? saan ito dapat gawin?

2how to complain ang foriegner Empty Re: how to complain ang foriegner Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:17 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Sa barangay. Regardless pinoy or alien they need to comply to all laws where they are. Ano case

3how to complain ang foriegner Empty Re: how to complain ang foriegner Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It depends upon the violations that they committed. Generally, the first step is to have the barangay officials intervene first if it is just a petty matter.

If it escalates, go to the nearest police station and ask for assistance.

4how to complain ang foriegner Empty Re: how to complain ang foriegner Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:56 am

Larague

Arresto Menor

ano ba ang pweding ikaso para ma deport ang isang foreigner?

5how to complain ang foriegner Empty Re: how to complain ang foriegner Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:31 am

Larague

Arresto Menor

I mean iyong foreigner pala ang irereklamo? Paano gagawin? Saan ito dapat iapply?

6how to complain ang foriegner Empty Re: how to complain ang foriegner Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:51 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Nasagot na at di mi p rin sinabi anong case nya? Deport agad???

7how to complain ang foriegner Empty Re: how to complain ang foriegner Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:12 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Only the President of the Philippines and the DFA have powers of deportation, as far as I know.

I think you need to go to the nearest DFA and ask there the procedural requirements for deportation.

Better yet, you should acquire the services of a lawyer since deportation cases require a lot of paperwork to be filed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum